The Last Of Us HBO

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Yes i agree in a way, but Prey was more about her growth with the outside world and less about her personal growth/sexuality.

Without the ties to the old trilogy, i probability wouldn’t have had much interest in prey either :manny:

true but you also gotta remember this dropped at the height or near the height of the zombie wave of the late 2000s early 2010s

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the game was cinematic enough. i dont get the appeal in going through this again

You think everyone that watches HBO plays video games? And im not saying that to be snarky…but there is a entire population of tv watchers (game of thrones audience) that is not tuned into gaming that would go crazy for this story

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
You think everyone that watches HBO plays video games? And im not saying that to be snarky…but there is a entire population of tv watchers (game of thrones audience) that is not tuned into gaming that would go crazy for this story
i should probably have been more specific -

for gamers, the gameplay was so cinematic it left nothing to the imagination. for non-gamers, this is the most worn out genre - post apocalyptic zombie stuff. i dont even know if HBO would get involved in a zombie show if it werent for the IP.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i should probably have been more specific -

for gamers, the gameplay was so cinematic it left nothing to the imagination. for non-gamers, this is the most worn out genre - post apocalyptic zombie stuff. i dont even know if HBO would get involved in a zombie show if it werent for the IP.

Its because its Craig Mazins dream project, he directed the Chernobyl mini series that won a bunch of awards when game of thrones shyt the bed.

Genre doesn’t really matter, its not as if theres not a bunch of fantasy shyt on tv either, but its how it’s written and performed that is going to be the deciding factor. Theres nothing really new under the sun at this point

People still go crazy over batman and spider-man movies and they like 20 movies deep. People just like well made cinema

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Word..

Hell I played the game and forgot the story so I'm all in for this...this came out in like 2012 right?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
the game was cinematic enough. i dont get the appeal in going through this again
that last episode should be red wedding level though
it should be talked about for days after it airs
I'm only watching this for that moment

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Too late regardless :mjlol:

Not sure why people still want a grown ass women who can’t act to play Ellie even before she was a he

Thats what always annoys me about fan castings, people just picking actors in hollywood that have the same hair color despite the fact that the actress is like 40

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know y’all gone do your sony stan thing but this story has never been very appealing to me.

Let’s say this isn’t a sony game. And a movie was promoted as being an Ellen Paige coming of age/sexuality story during the zombie apocalypse.

Would y’all really go out to watch it????

I know i wouldn’t :manny:
Wait what?

:mjlol:

Daps