The Last Of Us HBO

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you know what happens it needs to be at the beginning so the general audience gets the same impact as the gamers.
If they don’t, it’ll just showcase how much of the criticism the game got was valid. And prove them to be disingenuous with the stance they took due to that criticism. And something tells me, they wont stand on it and will change shyt around despite how much they prided themselves on staying true to their material so far. Further highlighting the hypocrisy of it all. I won’t mind, but it’ll be hilarious to see if they do.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they don’t, it’ll just showcase how much of the criticism the game got was valid. And prove them to be disingenuous with the stance they took due to that criticism. And something tells me, they wont stand on it and will change shyt around despite how much they prided themselves on staying true to their material so far. Further highlighting the hypocrisy of it all. I won’t mind, but it’ll be hilarious to see if they do.
I need someone to quote me if I’m wrong, but they’ll be nowhere near as much criticism by viewers if they do it exactly the sane

Only people bytching will be the same whiney bytches who had a problem with the game

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I need someone to quote me if I’m wrong, but they’ll be nowhere near as much criticism by viewers if they do it exactly the sane

Only people bytching will be the same whiney bytches who had a problem with the game
I don’t think itll be criticized by viewers if they do it like the game does. Not nearly as much if at all.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you would think these idiots would have learned after bella ramsey tore it down as ellie.

75% of fans hated abby as a character, clowned her, called her a steroid-abusing man with a ponytail... now they're whining that she isn't being cast properly because she isn't big enough?

if people don't like it, play the game and leave everyone else alone. kaitlyn devers is a good actor. i'll reserve judgement until season 2 is out.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you would think these idiots would have learned after bella ramsey tore it down as ellie.

75% of fans hated abby as a character, clowned her, called her a steroid-abusing man with a ponytail... now they're whining that she isn't being cast properly because she isn't big enough?

if people don't like it, play the game and leave everyone else alone. kaitlyn devers is a good actor. i'll reserve judgement until season 2 is out.
And imma just say it, Kaitlyn Devers looks more like Abby in the face than Ellie :yeshrug:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Ellie's casting and the gay agenda took me out of the series somewhat.. despite watching it all. I never even finished TLOU2 so I'm not sure I'll tune in for the next season.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
And imma just say it, Kaitlyn Devers looks more like Abby in the face than Ellie :yeshrug:

Didn't read the article but I'm better the problem isn't her likeness to the character, but the character herself. People are very dumb and will bully an actress based on the role they play. It's like how Jack Gleason still gets shyt for his role as Joffery in Game of Thrones.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't read the article but I'm better the problem isn't her likeness to the character, but the character herself. People are very dumb and will bully an actress based on the role they play. It's like how Jack Gleason still gets shyt for his role as Joffery in Game of Thrones.
Oh I know, I’m referencing all the people that fan casted Devers as Ellie before Bella got announced