The Last Of Us HBO

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
This show is great overall, only 2 issues is the pace & almost every casting decision is bad to me. Joel is okay, but still wish they choose the king slayer. Ellie actor should have been the actress they choose for Abbey.

feel like they rushed through the first 2 games when they didn't need to. could have added more cannon to the story. stuff with Ellie's mom if explored more could have been interesting

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This show is great overall, only 2 issues is the pace & almost every casting decision is bad to me. Joel is okay, but still wish they choose the king slayer. Ellie actor should have been the actress they choose for Abbey.

feel like they rushed through the first 2 games when they didn't need to. could have added more cannon to the story. stuff with Ellie's mom if explored more could have been interesting

they’ve only gone through one game

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
they’ve only gone through one game

there's only 2 games so far. at this rate next season is the last. I think this show could have lasted longer if they added more to the story rather than mainly just showing the game in live action

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Negged, reported ,dapped, undapped, misidentified gender.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
They could even throw in all the flashbacks and have season 2 end with the Golf Club.

Then split the rest of the game into Seasons 3 and 4.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They could even throw in all the flashbacks and have season 2 end with the Golf Club.

Then split the rest of the game into Seasons 3 and 4.
I think it loses impact if they wait until the end of the season but i also don’t know where else they would end it. Maybe the theater

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
been thinking about it for a min and I don’t see how you pull this off without offing you know who earlier in the season, Unless it’s a lot of filler.

Maybe kill Joel early on. And then Have most of the season being Ellie looking for Abby end in the theater. And then the next season is the California storyline