'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How did i not connect the dots :ohhh:

murray-bartlett_0.jpg

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
i just blindly jumped into season 1 episode 3

lets see what this is about

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Frank drove a Benz and hung at all the parties. :dame::wow:

Neil said that when the deviation is better, they'll make a change to the source material like they did with Bill's fate. Makes me wonder if they'll do that with any other characters. They do it with comic book adaptations all the time: kill characters who live, let characters who die in the comics live, merge characters together, etc. I wanna see if one can escape Neil's fate.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Episode isn’t much better than last episode. If last episode was a 7. This one might be a 7.1. The way they hyped this episode for close to a month now is a head scratcher because what in this episode makes it a 10 out of 10, or even a 9 out of 10 episode?

It was a bold move to skip Bill’s Town. If you’re going to skip it, the Episode HAS to be better than the game. It definitely was not. Not even close really.

We already know how this is going to go though. People who hate the episode is going to be labeled homophobic (some probably are, and some legit just didn’t like the episode) . People who love it is going to seen as going with the agenda (some are, some are already doing it for views and clicks but this somewhat could be said for both sides).

Critics said this episode was the best episode of the season (and some of the best hour of television ever lol). But next weeks preview looks better than this week’s episode. That’s a good thing imo because you don’t want the season to peak on only the third episode. The critics being wrong about the third episode may be a blessing in disguise.

For people who hadn’t played the game. I think THEY might like this episode better than those of us who played the game. But most critics who reviewed the season say they so called played the game :jbhmm:
I played the game and thought this episode was fantastic. I knew this was a very hyped up episode by critics but I always tamper my expectations as I very rarely agree when anyone finds anything "best X ever".

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I'm definitely enjoying the last of us for what it is but it's not quite S tier as far as other videogame adaptations like Arcane and Castlevania are (though, they are animated).

With episode 3 supposedly being the best one, I don't foresee this reaching true detective season 1, or Breaking Bad caliber of masterful television. Not hating just being real.

Numbers don't lie and it's definitely a success but it's missing a certain it factor for me (so far).

I haven't seen The walking Dead season 1 in years but I would put it somewhere in that ballpark. Just with better production value. On the television screen Rick's story early on was fairly compelling.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I basically said this earlier, but to put it simpler, I look at The Last of Us on HBO as to what full metal alchemist was to full metal alchemist brotherhood.