'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Looking forward to seeing how they do this part from the game.

The-Last-of-Us-Parte-I-come-uccidere-i-Bloater.jpg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My only complaint is that they need to pump the brake on the pacing and add some nuiance and better original character moments.

Like... This episode probably be better suited being the flashback episode for the entire run time and ended with her daughter dying and twenty years later title as a cliffhanger.
Write your own show

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

And for all the bytching and moaning we got about nO SpOrEs... the tendrils replacement was fukking nasty and disgusting. I prefer this to the spores.

Let the show runners do their thing and stop complaining about shyt before you even lay eyes on it. :francis:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
My only complaint is that they need to pump the brake on the pacing and add some nuiance and better original character moments.

Like... This episode probably be better suited being the flashback episode for the entire run time and ended with her daughter dying and twenty years later title as a cliffhanger.
They had it that way originally but changed it due to the showrunners feedback. This was originally 2 episodes. You can listen to the podcast for their reasoning. makes sense.