'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

taker597

Superstar
Daps
My only complaint is that they need to pump the brake on the pacing and add some nuiance and better original character moments.

Like... This episode probably be better suited being the flashback episode for the entire run time and ended with her daughter dying and twenty years later title as a cliffhanger.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Would someone not familiar with the video game enjoy this? I'm on the fence, leaning towards pass.

The episode was genuinely good television.

The show did throw out FEDRA and the Fireflies without explaining what they are, but I'm sure later episodes will get more into them.

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
My only complaint is that they need to pump the brake on the pacing and add some nuiance and better original character moments.

Like... This episode probably be better suited being the flashback episode for the entire run time and ended with her daughter dying and twenty years later title as a cliffhanger.
The opening of the game wasn't that long though...

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can’t even lie, I was hoping that multi player was getting debuted right after the end credits. :francis:

Show doesn’t seem brutal enough so far though.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Can’t even lie, I was hoping that multi player was getting debuted right after the end credits. :francis:

Show doesn’t seem brutal enough so far though.
They said they toned down the brutality of the show from the games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Joel had the apocalyptic trap on fire :wow:

XP-QkO.gif