'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I just downloaded the HBO app and my god the streaming quality is TRASHHHHHH

Like I’m watching several shows and the shyt looks like a PIRATED DVD. They better get their shyt together for this show because this is unacceptable

The Observer

All Star
Daps
I’ll wait til it drops before getting too excited.

House of Dragon was hyped up and that turned out to be a trash drama made for women.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Ellie's actress has a deeply unsettling face. Makes my skin crawl. This is in addition to looking NOTHING like Ellie.

And I can't say she's miscasted literally anywhere else because then 1,000 nikkas jump on my head.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ellie's actress has a deeply unsettling face. Makes my skin crawl. This is in addition to looking NOTHING like Ellie.

And I can't say she's miscasted literally anywhere else because then 1,000 nikkas jump on my head.
How do you usually like your actresses playing 14 year old teenagers to look? :patrice: :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

Like I’m watching several shows and the shyt looks like a PIRATED DVD. They better get their shyt together for this show because this is unacceptable

I've been saying they need to put all that shyt in 4K. And on top of that, they finna increase prices again.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Having the girl as Elle doesn’t bother me that much but I’m laughing because the internet praised her to the high heavens and made all these memes about her :mjlol:
If I was an exec I would think it’s a no brainer to make her Elle based on that even though Elle doesn’t start out tough

we’re also forgetting how hard it is to find young actors who can actually act

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yep, I agree. Definitely not as attractive as the in-game model

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Yep, I agree. Definitely not as attractive as the in-game model

:russ:

i was younger than ellie when the first game came out, but even that attraction shyt's kinda weird. That's daughter to me. However she was never not pleasant to look at. I'm sure this ramsey girl is gonna do a good job, but uhhh :mjlol:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
How do you usually like your actresses playing 14 year old teenagers to look? :patrice: :sitdown:
there's this misconception that the chick who plays ellie has to be attractive for nefarious :sitdown: purposes, but it's more that she looks like a potato with eyes and it's kinda distracting.

If you put me in charge of casting I would have had the chick who plays sarah be ellie for maximum butthurt and hav the ramsey chick play sara :pachaha:

"t-that can't be ellie... she's"

"what's wrong with her :mjpls: "

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

You must have slow internet. i got HBO streaming in beautiful 4k over here