'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Jesus Christ the actress playing Ellie is CLAPPED. How is anyone supposed to get emotionally invested in her character?? Looks like a ball of play-doh with wiggle eyes stuck on.

I took monumental Ls everywhere in the HoTD thread, so I’ll refrain from making judgment on storylines & production so far :hubie:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Brehs! :ohlawd:

Peep atmosphere in this particular little clip here. You know it's going to be lit. You can just feel the tension and unease of what it was like on day 0. Just an unassuming family not knowing what the fukk is going on

:blessed:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, you already know the grifters are getting ready to have a field day with this. I said as much months ago in the same thread.

They'll be review bombing, talking about "go woke go broke", and a bunch of other adjectives relating to the whole situation. They already got beef with naughty dog because of how the Last of Us part two turned out. This is just going to rekindle it.
Who gives a fukk? fukk them.