'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So is this show only going to have like 2 or 3 seasons ? Since season 1 already covers the first game entirely.

I imagine Neil will have at least the story for last of us part 3 , once the show finishes part 2.
Part II can definitely be two seasons by itself. It probably is the best route to take

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Lol I can’t wait for new audiences to get through the intro :wow:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
If you played the games this show is NOT FOR YOU

EXPECT changes that will annoy you :yeshrug:
Eh, I liked the Halo TV show so right now I'm like -

giphy.gif

At a certain point gamers are going to have to accept that the franchise is bigger than us. It has to live and breathe on its own for better or worse. We got several game based shows in development so you may as well get used to things not being perfectly adapted.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Eh, I liked the Halo TV show so right now I'm like -

giphy.gif

At a certain point gamers are going to have to accept that the franchise is bigger than us. It has to live and breathe on its own for better or worse. We got several game based shows in development so you may as well get used to things not being perfectly adapted.

I’ve played the game more than enough, i don’t mind new stuff being added. For gamers the show should be taken as a companion series not a replacement. The game is such high fidelity now that you can’t really replace those performances with the show even if you wanted.

Plenty of people are gonna run out and buy the game and they may like it more or just enjoy it for what it is, a different experience. There’s like 100 different spider-man movies, tv shows, games, and none are taken as the definitive spider-man story, they all exist in their own world.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gotta get HBOmax and youtubeTV this weekend…sunday I’m be glued to the couch between football and this