'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Literally says no spoilers in the thread title. Report them to the mods :birdman:
I'm not reporting shyt :heh:

I've played the games so it's nothing to me, but I'd be real heated if some shyt from the 2nd game got spoiled for me in here.

If I didn't already know what was gonna happen I'd be nowhere near this thread.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Literally says no spoilers in the thread title. Report them to the mods :birdman:

randall-recess.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that’s the same nikka who spent weeks arguing nikkas down about TLOU2 when he didn’t even play it…probably didn’t play part 1 either smh lol
I thought that was itsyoung!!

He watched the game on twitch and tried to spoil the whole game till mods finally jazzy jeff’d him out the thread.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought that was itsyoung!!

He watched the game on twitch and tried to spoil the whole game till mods finally jazzy jeff’d him out the thread.

it was a couple of them but dude I pointed out was definitely among them

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
you should spoiler that video.

Also , I thought that was Dina when joel/ellie/tommy and maria were eating , and ellie screamed at that girl for staring.

:yeshrug: we really have to use spoilers for events/scenes that already happen on the HBOshow ? no problem, it’s all good - i’ll edit my post