'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes the networks will submit their shows in categories they think have the best chance of winning, its also harder to win as a drama for a show with a runtime at 30 minutes vs the full hour
Right, it's bullshyt pulled by studios. The Martian won a Golden Globe for Best Picture in the Musical or Comedy category :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Cc04b4L.gif
I loved the subtlety of this scene.. Last Ep, Joel told her to keep it in her bag.. So when he tells her pull it out, and it comes out of her jacket, he just shakes his head in disappointment

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
On thing that I'm not sure how I feel about is in the game it feels like Henry is as capable as Joel where as in this one he is just a regular dude and not really out there like that He is also like 10-15 years younger than he was in the game. Hard to judge how I feel about that change because the actor killed it.

from what I recall in the game Henry’s telling Joel about his parents having barbecues as a lil kid & wishing he could’ve rode motorcycle
is a conversation when he told him he was 8 when shyt went down ….. so I assume in real time he would’ve been 28 years old

Henry was an okay character I guess, but he felt bland and the motivation for his actions was dull. I feel like he would've been far more interesting and become ten times more layered, if he were in an interracial homosexual relationship with the man who helped him and Sam hide.

Kathleen was pitch perfect and I almost thought the actress had too much sex appeal for the role, but she was able to tone it down and be a believable leader. I survived an apocalypse in 89, 92, and 04. So trust me when I say that women like Kathleen were always running things. It helps that white women tend to be natural leaders by design.

:salute: brilliant

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Well they made Tommy's wife black for the show and she's not going to die. I promise. :dead:

And remember she was moreso the one in charge of that little settlement

tommy wife is Black :snoop: , why couldn’t they make her Asian

:what:
why in da hell would they inspired by the visuals of TLOU - when their visuals were way better, even though it was only several years after the virus vs TLOU being 2 decades