'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Too old, she would perfect if they started from Pt. 2 Ellie though. Bella started filming this when she was 17
Too old:mjtf:
Muthafukkas be whole ass 30 year olds playing 15 year olds in high school
But 25
Well that’s where I draw the line head ass:russ:
I keep forgetting where I’m posting
Especially when it comes to franchises above criticism
Too old:russ:
Thanks for the laugh breh
I needed some dumbshyt to chuckle at today:salute:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I seriously have no clue why some people put that much thought on how Ellie looks on the show. She's a teenager :sitdown:. And all that matters is that the actress can nail Ellie's attitude and charisma.

You know how internet fanboys are with their "cosplay" casting.

To them looking like the characters they like is more important than acting or being like the characters they like.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the person who they based the character on is now a man.
Once again, Ellen page was an average actress and is 35 years o…

…Man Nevermind lol

If we’re talking old fan castings Chloe Grace Moretz was always a way better choice than Ellen Page

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I feel they are setting her up to get big backlash from twitter/gamer mobs by doing this. I hope she can act her ass off and make it work, her GOT stuff was dope but that was a very different role than this one.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I feel like regardless of how well the show is you're going to have people who call it woke and bytch and moan about it for views and engagement.

The backbone of some of these peoples entire platform is predicated off of negativity and right wing rhetoric.

Naughty dog (specifically neil) already have a bad rep with a certain group who hated the second game. And the pettiness and vindictiveness of those types don't just go away. They're definitely waiting in the cut for its release.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I feel like regardless of how well the show is you're going to have people who call it woke and bytch and moan about it for views and engagement.

The backbone of some of these peoples entire platform is predicated off of negativity and right wing rhetoric.

Naughty dog (specifically neil) already have a bad rep with a certain group who hated the second game. And the pettiness and vindictiveness of those types don't just go away. They're definitely waiting in the cut for its release.
Eh fukk these racist incel losers :unimpressed:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
So how big do y'all think this is going to be? Bigger than peak Walking Dead possibly?

Multiple seasons?

Will season 1 cover the entire first games story?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So how big do y'all think this is going to be? Bigger than peak Walking Dead possibly?

Multiple seasons?

Will season 1 cover the entire first games story?
Bigger than the Walking Dead? I doubt it, at least in terms of viewership. That show was MASSIVE at its peak. It averaged 14.38 million viewers an episode in season 5.

For context, Game of Thrones highest season averaged 11.99 and this House of the Dragon show looks like it's getting somewhere in the neighborhood of nearly 11 million, and that's the biggest thing on TV right now outside of sports. The best season of the Sopranos averaged 10.99 million an episode.

So to be bigger than TWD would require it to biggest series HBO has ever aired.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Bigger than the Walking Dead? I doubt it, at least in terms of viewership. That show was MASSIVE at its peak. It averaged 14.38 million viewers an episode in season 5.

For context, Game of Thrones highest season averaged 11.99 and this House of the Dragon show looks like it's getting somewhere in the neighborhood of nearly 11 million, and that's the biggest thing on TV right now outside of sports. The best season of the Sopranos averaged 10.99 million an episode.

So to be bigger than TWD would require it to biggest series HBO has ever aired.
I think a big part of it was being the AMC was a cable channel rather than a premium subscription type deal like HBO is.

As far as the crazy viewership. But it was also a great show.

Also back in the day you didn't really have the streaming wars in full effect like you do now. Cable television was at it's peak then but kind of dying out now I feel.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a missed casting as Ellie

6mpl9nurl1h91.jpg
She’s way too old fam lmaooo. Ellie supposed to be around 11-14 at the start of the game lol