'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Other than Ellie looking ugly this looks excellent. I hope they change what happens at the beginning of Last Of Us two when they get that far and treat this as a different timeline.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I seriously have no clue why some people put that much thought on how Ellie looks on the show. She's a teenager :sitdown:. And all that matters is that the actress can nail Ellie's attitude and charisma.

It's nothing sexual, she just don't look right. I raised her from a kid to a cold blooded killer, I'm attached. :to:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seriously have no clue why some people put that much thought on how Ellie looks on the show. She's a teenager :sitdown:. And all that matters is that the actress can nail Ellie's attitude and charisma.
It’s not about being :sitdown:

Ellie has a certain look. That look persists through part 2 as well so it’s what people expect, it’s what everyone is familiar with. She looks so far off from her game counterpart that it’s almost distracting.

Even though Joel looks different they still captured his essence. But Ellie is on some other shyt….

Interested to see how they handle her in later seasons when Ellie ages, assuming they keep this going. Cause the chick who is playing her is 19. She’s not gonna look any different or older in 3-4 years.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Such a missed casting as Ellie

6mpl9nurl1h91.jpg

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because Ellen Page is no longer Ellen Page

yeah, because if she was still Ellen page we’d love a 35 year old who can barely act playing Ellie

That fan casting needs to die already because it was barely passable 8 years ago when this was originally gonna be a movie

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It’s not about being :sitdown:

Ellie has a certain look. That look persists through part 2 as well so it’s what people expect, it’s what everyone is familiar with. She looks so far off from her game counterpart that it’s almost distracting.

Even though Joel looks different they still captured his essence. But Ellie is on some other shyt….

Interested to see how they handle her in later seasons when Ellie ages, assuming they keep this going. Cause the chick who is playing her is 19. She’s not gonna look any different or older in 3-4 years.
See, to me the familiarity with Ellie is her attitude, demeanor and charisma, not how she looks physically (she's just a skinny white girl throughout the series). And we'll only be able to judge that once the series premieres and see what Bella Ramsey brings to the table. If she can act her ass off, I could care less how she looks. And if she sucks in the role, then I'll join the people complaining :manny: