'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
For me personally I enjoyed the Indonesia segment the most. I liked the realistic doomsday vibes.

I wasn't the biggest fan on how they handled Tess if I'm being honest. Felt like it was more emotional and tragic in the games (had better dialogue and subtleness).

It also felt like the clicker encounter was missing something as well. I can't put my finger on it.

Still overall watchable, but all in all I would say the first episode was definitely stronger. For me personally
I think they made show Tess too hard. Game Tess was still tough and obvious she been through a lot but still had a vulnerability to her if that makes sense. Anna Torv a good actress though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
On the podcast they talked about tess’ back story that they couldn’t fit into the games/show.

Supposedly Tess had a husband and child that ended up getting infected and she shot her husband and locked her kid in their basement, so he’s most likely a stage 4 clicker right now

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m just as bad w/this show as I was with HOtD. Just sitting down to watch Ep2 now :francis:

Scrambled to set my DVR to record while I was out, but it’s so late I’m catching the replay now smh