'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My skin just crawled. :scust:

Maybe you should eat something

FnIJ5K6WYAIh9E4

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i'm still pressin the button...it just keeps going....:damn:

naughty dog had to have paid top dollar for that.....
:merchant: nikka the bag has landed

get ready for the game series era of television, just had a homie finish working on the Fallout series, and some of these video game writers are fukking outta here once they get a hollywood check forreal :mjlol:game writing might fall off a cliff. Naughty Dog got a shyt ton of IP that would work in both live action and animation thor

im standing by for when Kojima decides to bless us :lupe:

when Rockstar decides to crush the buildings and make bully a series :wow:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Ibu Ratna was a real G.

Episode was dope. Ellie is growing on me and they nailed the clickers. I’m just running through the game for the first time and just got to Pittsburgh yesterday so all of this shyt was fresh in my mind.

Can’t wait for bill.

Ima try to stay ahead of the show

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was fukking FIRE.....everything was perfect. This show will end up being GOAT'ed

My only concern is pacing.

How the hell are they gonna finish the rest of the game and show some of the DLC content in 7 more episodes. Seems like the next episode will be all about Bill and Frank and possibly the School/Bloater stuff. That means episode 4 gotta start the Sam and Henry shyt, that part of the game was pretty long. You had to go through all of Pittsburg, and then Suburbs but I guess they are gonna stick all that in a single episode which is probably fine.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just started the new ep, i want them to establish you don't have to do head shots or head trauma to kill them.

in the middle of watching the final season of walking dead, the amount of wrestling and struggle to do all that shyt gets annoying to view.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
:merchant: nikka the bag has landed

get ready for the game series era of television, just had a homie finish working on the Fallout series, and some of these video game writers are fukking outta here once they get a hollywood check forreal :mjlol:game writing might fall off a cliff. Naughty Dog got a shyt ton of IP that would work in both live action and animation thor

im standing by for when Kojima decides to bless us :lupe:

when Rockstar decides to crush the buildings and make bully a series :wow:

A MGS show done right would be flames.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I think they made show Tess too hard. Game Tess was still tough and obvious she been through a lot but still had a vulnerability to her if that makes sense. Anna Torv a good actress though.
I would say they made Tess and Joel's relationship a little more obvious.. Joel refusing to speak on it with Ellie, Tess climbing in bed with Joel, etc.

One of her last lines to Joel was her saying she never asked Joel to feel the way she felt.. Basically saying Joel was probably emotionally unavailable to her throughout their relationship but she had strong feelings for him..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I would say they made Tess and Joel's relationship a little more obvious.. Joel refusing to speak on it with Ellie, Tess climbing in bed with Joel, etc.

One of her last lines to Joel was her saying she never asked Joel to feel the way she felt.. Basically saying Joel was probably emotionally unavailable to her throughout their relationship but she had strong feelings for him..

She says something similar in the game too, something about “there has to be enough here, between us for you to want to do this for me” or something like that