'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
No Vaccine, No Medicine

BLOW THIS bytch UP:damn:
That Indonesian lady was a real one.

:wow: Tess and em got 20 years of living in the tendril pandemic to become cold to shyt and know when time is up, it’s up.

Indonesian lady off rip was on some “we already done, pull the pin on us….and give the rest of the world a chance”.

Which makes me question that team of Fireflies…:mjtf:, the infected ones knew they were infected and still tried to fight the nikkas who had still had a chance? While knowing that Ellie was on the way? Unless Marlene didn’t tell em that Ellie had immunity.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
For me personally I enjoyed the Indonesia segment the most. I liked the realistic doomsday vibes.

I wasn't the biggest fan on how they handled Tess if I'm being honest. Felt like it was more emotional and tragic in the games (had better dialogue and subtleness).

It also felt like the clicker encounter was missing something as well. I can't put my finger on it.

Still overall watchable, but all in all I would say the first episode was definitely stronger. For me personally
Indonesia scene was real good for perspective. It felt like Joel and Tess were more of a couple in the game. I got to rewatch the clicker scene to see how I feel about it compared to the game.

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Tess:salute:

Not really feeling the changes with the fungus, but let's see how it plays out.

Did we really need an infected kiss:dahell:

I'm guessing we get the rest of summer next episode:lupe:

Loving the background they give us in the beginning of each episode too. She told em to bomb the whole damn city:ehh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Which makes me question that team of Fireflies…:mjtf:, the infected ones knew they were infected and still tried to fight the nikkas who had still had a chance? While knowing that Ellie was on the way? Unless Marlene didn’t tell em that Ellie had immunity.

In the game, Marlene is the only Firefly who knows.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
That Indonesian lady was a real one.

:wow: Tess and em got 20 years of living in the tendril pandemic to become cold to shyt and know when time is up, it’s up.

Indonesian lady off rip was on some “we already done, pull the pin on us….and give the rest of the world a chance”.

Look how we as a society handled covid. People are selfish and narcissistic. It's not surprising that shyt happened seeing similar stuff play out in real life :francis:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
That Indonesian opening scene for some reason reminded me of World War Z, the book…not movie.

Would be dope to see how different countries/cultures/sized communities all differently handled the initial outbreak.

Hopefully HBO or Amazon does a World War Z adaptation in that type of episodic style…with the quality that we getting here.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Goat game coming for that goat show title :wow:

The shyt they added :wow:

I see where the 100 mill went.. That city looked nuts
Damn, just one clicker got them absolutely shook
i love how much fear they put into the show in anticipation of actually seeing one...