'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
nikka shut up.

:umad:

your a bytch made homotional azz nikka
i was right …. dude was wrong - Joel & Ellie convo in the game was similar to the HBOshow

it’s a simple, honest mistake there’s no reason to be in your feelings over this
supposedly your a Gen X like myself - so why you’re always acting like a overly sensitive Gen Z

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Doesnt really feel rushed to me. I think one thing they have established between the game and show is wounds matter, joel aint this invincible type dude, is old as hell and shows it. He aint having no long drawn out fight with one person, then gonna be able to handle the rest of the crew. It also couldnt be a lot of yelling and screaming because that guy's crew would come sooner.

What I liked about it because that's the way it would happen. shyt doesn't always happen in some mega dramatic moment. Sometimes its some goofy ass wino with a knife that gets at you.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

your a bytch made homotional azz nikka
i was right …. dude was wrong - Joel & Ellie convo in the game was similar to the HBOshow

it’s a simple, honest mistake there’s no reason to be in your feelings over this
supposedly your a Gen X like myself - so why you’re always acting like a overly sensitive Gen Z

I thought I said shut up nikka?? :gucci:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
the video's screenshot of Joel carrying ellie in a hospital gown
hasn't happened in the show yet.

:what:

that was the reason I made that post - dude said from last night esp. the conversation between Joel and Ellie was completely different than the video game

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Doesnt really feel rushed to me. I think one thing they have established between the game and show is wounds matter, joel aint this invincible type dude, is old as hell and shows it. He aint having no long drawn out fight with one person, then gonna be able to handle the rest of the crew. It also couldnt be a lot of yelling and screaming because that guy's crew would come sooner.
The irony I found is that in the show Joel said 5 years ago he would've destroyed that dude

5 years ago he would've been 50/51, the age he was in the first game where he was catching 20 bodies at a time :wow:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I thought that was itsyoung!!

He watched the game on twitch and tried to spoil the whole game till mods finally jazzy jeff’d him out the thread.

it was him (dude with 49ers avi) , i really think nikkaz are confusing me with him
i had constructive criticism of the game - he was just trolling y’all

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had my girl
Dina
over there looking at Ellie like “ :shaq: Well hello there…”

:mjlol:
life-stalk.gif