'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was definitely him, thats where i know him from :russ:

DdNSErsU0AAfqzl.jpg
Bruh was straight up ignoring valid points and responding with books in there @surf @Gizmo_Duck :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah bro that was you, you were all up in that thread writing non sensical essays on a game you didn’t even play lol, you were trying your hardest to make everybody in the thread have the same opinion as you, but everyone in there had actually played it and was :camby:

:heh:
It was definitely him, thats where i know him from :russ:

DdNSErsU0AAfqzl.jpg
Bruh was straight up ignoring valid points and responding with books in there @surf @Gizmo_Duck :mjlol:

lmaoooooo yeah I know damn well it was that nikka :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Decent episode. Show so far isn't fantastic but a bit underwhelming. Ellie still annoys me. Best part of the episode to me was the 2 native Americans. Actually some good humor rather than ellie cursing a joke every 5 seconds.

I have no complaints about the ep but at the bold—it didn’t hit me exactly how much she curses til they reached the settlement…after that I was like damn this little girl does curse a lot lmao…I guess that’s one of the “perks” of her being raised in a post-apocalyptic society

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I have no complaints about the ep but at the bold—it didn’t hit me exactly how much she curses til they reached the settlement…after that I was like damn this little girl does curse a lot lmao…I guess that’s one of the “perks” of her being raised in a post-apocalyptic society
Idk about perks, t's just a way to keep her edgy and break the monotony of a rather slow burn of a show.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Decent episode. Show so far isn't fantastic but a bit underwhelming. Ellie still annoys me. Best part of the episode to me was the 2 native Americans. Actually some good humor rather than ellie cursing a joke every 5 seconds.
Sony makes games that play better as movies than as actual games.

So I got what I expected a game adaptation that makes a better extended movie than it did as a game.

There is no reason for me to be disappointed.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Not a fan of the Sony 1st party games....

Not a fan of the game industry currently or the last two generations...

I know my opinion is unpopular. I guess I outgrew gaming because gaming itself became uninteresting and regressing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i was watching the KF review of the ep and they were like “damn, they really rushed through the university part”

Like, nah, thats pretty much all of the university section minus the infected combat encounter, scavenging the surrounding buildings for parts, and the raiders combat encounter <—this part still happened it was just 4 guys instead of 15

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like, nah, thats pretty much all of the university section minus the infected combat encounters, scavenging the surrounding buildings, and the raiders combat encounter
Yeah, some people just aren’t smart enough to connect the dots between what needs to be and what shouldn’t be when transferring from game to movie/show

People want it to be like the video game where Joel is killing 30 infected and 15 raiders every episode without realising it’s literally like that in the game because that’s literally the gameplay loop…because while still amazingly written..it still has to be a video game