Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just looked at the final boss, ending and read about the plot.

I think I prefer Shadow of the Colossus over this.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I only played like an hour but the criticism aimed at the controls is really bizarre. The fact that triangle is jump instead of x aside, they are fine. The camera is problematic in close spaces but again not as bad as people are saying and not as frustrating as the new FF for example.

The framerate does take away a little from the experience though.

Otherwise the gameplay, atmosphere, design and music are excellent. Trico is a work of genius and already one of my favourite 'characters' in gaming ever.

Might I interest you in a Ps4 PRO gaming and entertainment system to get the FULL Last Guardian experience, :mjpls: :smugbiden:

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Yeah I saw the ending on youtube. Shame its being beat that quick wit no replay value. I will Gamefly it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It's ten to fifteen hours, that's plenty for a full price game.

Right. Gamers are some of the most pretentious muhfukkas out there. A 2 hour movie, regardless of quality, will run you 10-15 bucks on release day in most theaters and 15-20 for blu ray launch. Simple math wil tell you that a game more than 8 hours easily compares to that and games these days are at times, cost just as much, if not more than your average movie to produce as well.

Being that their interactive, I don't see the complaint of a "short" game not being worth their full original retail value, unless the game just sucks. Not to mention seeing as there's so many solid games out all around, I don't see how any grown up with any time constraints and responsibilities need every game they play to be 20-30 hours long. I suppose that's fine if you only plan on playing like 4-5 games a year, but hell, there's usually 3-5 games dropping a month that I'm at leastl highly interested in trying out, let alone playing thru to completion or owning.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Right. Gamers are some of the most pretentious muhfukkas out there. A 2 hour movie, regardless of quality, will run you 10-15 bucks on release day in most theaters and 15-20 for blu ray launch. Simple math wil tell you that a game more than 8 hours easily compares to that and games these days are at times, cost just as much, if not more than your average movie to produce as well.

Being that their interactive, I don't see the complaint of a "short" game not being worth their full original retail value, unless the game just sucks. Not to mention seeing as there's so many solid games out all around, I don't see how any grown up with any time constraints and responsibilities need every game they play to be 20-30 hours long. I suppose that's fine if you only plan on playing like 4-5 games a year, but hell, there's usually 3-5 games dropping a month that I'm at leastl highly interested in trying out, let alone playing thru to completion or owning.
18 hour adventures minimum. Stoppit