The Last Guardian(PS4) Review Thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Whats the deal on the early review copy?

developers are deciding to not give out early copies of a game to media outlets. idk if team Ico did that as well for TLG since they gave pewdiepie or whatever his name is an early advanced copy, but i haven't seen any other exclusive reviews or impressions of this game except for his.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I been stop paying $60 for a single player game that has no longetivity without any form of multiplayer or co-op, that is what Gamefly is for

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Can't believe this game is actually out :mjcry: It's been a long ride but we made it . Time to put this gif to rest
2831343-tlg+announcement.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Your canned response kinda furthers my point, dumbass :snoop:
While I was ranting about how yall hype up games, I didn't even mention how you dudes fake laugh/dap/neg post based on the same politics. Where the real nikkaz at, right chea right chea, greenerside over here, pinky swear, savoir faire :boss:
No one hears you talking about playing games though. fukk do you even play. Your last video was when TitanFall one dropped and you aren't actively engaged in the discussion of enjoying one game.

But you on Larrybox, guess they left you with hating as your only option.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Got to stick to the DLCs and three hour games before year end huh. :lolbron:
I'm making that 50 by any means :ufdup:

Nah but I did just finish watch dogs 2 and am currently playing final fantasy xv and Persona 4 so ain't like I'm just playing small games.

But I'm hitting that fukking 50 :ufdup:

:lolbron:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only played like an hour but the criticism aimed at the controls is really bizarre. The fact that triangle is jump instead of x aside, they are fine. The camera is problematic in close spaces but again not as bad as people are saying and not as frustrating as the new FF for example.

The framerate does take away a little from the experience though.

Otherwise the gameplay, atmosphere, design and music are excellent. Trico is a work of genius and already one of my favourite 'characters' in gaming ever.