1fejrc.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm confused as to what you're saying,
You're just confused :francis:
30 day ban bet that The Last Guardian will have a higher metacritic score than Recore? :youngsabo:
I don't give a damn about a Metacritic score because the system is broken. They allow any review to be included, and since this is a industry of BUSINESS it is common practice to have bootleg reviews to drive up scores. Sony games tend to score higher because sony stans will make comments like "Killzone is da bomb.. me and my brother can't get enough yo, check out my Twitch STREAM!!!"

:youngsabo:
nikkaz was really trying to sell us on Knack :laff:

MGS4 a 4hr game was touted as the best game ever created :dwillhuh: and was impossible to make on a SUPERIOR console :dahell:

See bruh, this business is now based on lies. A ban bet wouldn't affect me because what would I miss?
Fatboi trying to sell me on why PS4pro and its checkers4K is alright, and games running slower on it is no big deal :mjlol:
If I was more active, I'd have made a thread on the Microsoft VR headset that launches in 2017, is better than oculus rift, and will be vastly cheaper than all the other VR solutions out today :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You're just confused :francis:

I don't give a damn about a Metacritic score because the system is broken. They allow any review to be included, and since this is a industry of BUSINESS it is common practice to have bootleg reviews to drive up scores. Sony games tend to score higher because sony stans will make comments like "Killzone is da bomb.. me and my brother can't get enough yo, check out my Twitch STREAM!!!"

:youngsabo:
nikkaz was really trying to sell us on Knack :laff:

MGS4 a 4hr game was touted as the best game ever created :dwillhuh: and was impossible to make on a SUPERIOR console :dahell:

See bruh, this business is now based on lies. A ban bet wouldn't affect me because what would I miss?
Fatboi trying to sell me on why PS4pro and its checkers4K is alright, and games running slower on it is no big deal :mjlol:
If I was more active, I'd have made a thread on the Microsoft VR headset that launches in 2017, is better than oculus rift, and will be vastly cheaper than all the other VR solutions out today :francis:
So.....no.
Got it

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Your canned response kinda furthers my point, dumbass :snoop:
While I was ranting about how yall hype up games, I didn't even mention how you dudes fake laugh/dap/neg post based on the same politics. Where the real nikkaz at, right chea right chea, greenerside over here, pinky swear, savoir faire :boss:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Your canned response kinda furthers my point, dumbass :snoop:
While I was ranting about how yall hype up games, I didn't even mention how you dudes fake laugh/dap/neg post based on the same politics. Where the real nikkaz at, right chea right chea, greenerside over here, pinky swear, savoir faire :boss:
:jbhmm:

:chefumad:
:smhkobe:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:jbhmm:

:chefumad:
:smhkobe:
Why wouldn't I be mad :wtf: I'm annoyed at how they have dumbed down the masses :ufdup:
I been a gamer since probably before you was born, journalism as a whole has taken a major hit over the last decade
Nobody anywhere debates this. So, if you put the fanboy pom-pom's down for a second, maybe you could see the bigger picture
Or :hula: Keep acting like sony's shyt don't stink so they can continue to take short cuts on your experience

Nothing wrong being mad, but there is a problem being STUPID. Enjoy your checkers4K for $400 you a$$hole :bryan:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why wouldn't I be mad :wtf: I'm annoyed at how they have dumbed down the masses :ufdup:
I been a gamer since probably before you was born, journalism as a whole has taken a major hit over the last decade
Nobody anywhere debates this. So, if you put the fanboy pom-pom's down for a second, maybe you could see the bigger picture
Or :hula: Keep acting like sony's shyt don't stink so they can continue to take short cuts on your experience

Nothing wrong being mad, but there is a problem being STUPID. Enjoy your checkers4K for $400 you a$$hole :bryan:
That's evident by your posting style. :hula:

:umad:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
reviews are all over the place. i think that has more to do with the early review copy going on:yeshrug:

pre-ordered this as soon as i could and it already shipped so i'm ready:blessed:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Game looks great IMO. I'll wait for a price drop cause I'm hearing it's about 8-9 hours but aside from a wonky camera, I've heard great things