The Last Guardian OT

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
What's the big hype with this shyt. Game has no graphical details. The gameplay looks so wack. All he does is run and climb. He can't even shoot no one. The fukk are y'all hyping this shyt for
Guess you never played the previous 2 games they made, aye?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Can't front, it looks like they've barely changed anything over the past five years, which makes it clear production stalled for a long time and has just begun again. :manny:

I still like the look of the design and gameplay a lot.
The Gameplay you say :mjlol:
I seen more game play in the Milo Kinect Demo
It had nothing to do with graphics, breh. It had do to do with designing the game. This is sorta like Ico in the sense you gotta help navigate an NPC around, except this time the NPC is enormous, which makes movement a lot harder plus they wanted a dynamic where you'd interact with it a lot (holding on to its feathery fur and climbing it like you'd do a Colossus in SotC). And the short version is that making this shyt work flawlessly turned out to be a lot harder than they thought. Then Sony hit the studio with cutbacks as well (I think only half the team remained) so the progress went even slower.
You could have just said the psychological prowess of this game is just :banderas:
What's the big hype with this shyt. Game has no graphical details. The gameplay looks so wack. All he does is run and climb. He can't even shoot no one. The fukk are y'all hyping this shyt for
nikkaz trying to hype up a fukkin fake ass tech demo n shyt. They hyping it cuz its exclusive.
You'd have to be a half a faq to have this game be a factor na mean

Now Ashen on the otherhand :leon:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The Coli are a bunch of fukking hipsters.

It's usually a bunch of "I don't like this game because it's not on my favorite system".

I can tell who REALLY plays games. I troll a lot but I actually do play these games. Nontheefukkingless, DAY fukkING ONE.
But what the hell is this game about?

What is that a giant rat or a racc00n with wings and shyt :what:

Why are you goin crazy over this game I watched the trailer and the shyt looks mad weird

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
What Happened To The Last Guardian
Stephen Totilo
Filed to: THE LAST GUARDIAN 6/16/15 8:30pm

The Last Guardian, announced in 2009 for PS3 and shown again to shocked PlayStation fans at E3 yesterday, became a PS4 game in 2012. So explained Sony’s head of game development, Shuhei Yoshida, as we finally chatted about what has been happening with Sony’s game about a boy and his giant animal friend.

The game made its debut at E3 in 2009, stunning gamers eager for the next creation from Fumito Ueda and his team responsible for the quiet, lovely PS2 adventures Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. But it’s been missing in action for years, turning into Sony’s very own Half-Life 3.

Yoshida said that when the game was announced in 2009 for PS3, they thought they were making good progress.

“But in 2011 the progress became super slow. There were lots of technical issues. The game was not performing at speed. The video we showed, the trailer on PS3, was specced up. The game was running at a much lower frame rate. Some features were still missing.

“So it was clear that the team had to make a compromise in terms of features and number of characters so while they were taking time, the engineering team ported the code on the SPU [processors of the PS3] to improve the performance, but it was taking lots of time.

“But, in the meantime PS4 arrived, the development environment was available. So in 2012 it became apparent we should move it to PS4 to achieve the visual [ideal.]”

Yoshida said that the rumor that veteran game designer and programmer Mark Cerny had been brought in to save the project were incorrect. “Mark has been consulting many of the first-party teams and projects, giving advice on the tech side—not just him but other central tech groups we have from the U.S. and U.K. have been helping the team as well.”

Ueda, who technically left Sony in 2011, is still very much involved in the game. Yoshida said he is in charge of art direction, animation direction, game design direction, among other things.

Why finally show the game?

“The game is totally playable,” he said proudly, noting that Sony simply didn’t play it live during their E3 presentation because the artificial intelligence behind the big animal can’t be expected to behave in the most stage-demo-friendly way all the time. “We have a certain level of confidence about the launch window, which is why we showed it.”

The Last Guardian will be out next year on PS4.

http://kotaku.com/what-happened-to-the-last-guardian-1711835457

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But what the hell is this game about?
Idk, it's not out yet.
What is that a giant rat or a racc00n with wings and shyt :what:
Looks like a bird

Why are you goin crazy over this game I watched the trailer and the shyt looks mad weird
Well one, the game is the successor to critically acclaimed games ICO and SOTC which launched on the PS2. This game was announced YEARS ago for PS3 but then went dark and no one heard about it for a long time. It was thought to be dead or vaporware and now finally it has been revealed again with a release datee.

ICO has a 90 Metacritic and SOTC has a 92 MC. They're pretty damn good but they're niche so it may not appeal to all.

Last edited:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
COD single player looks a million times more fun than this, and I can't sit through 30 minutes of COD sp.

Atleast COD Isn't some cartoon ripoff of the never ending story. Japanese games suck.

Coming from a guy with a gundam character as his username :scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bbtop_bg.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

bbfooter_img.jpg

I can't just feel the emotion from looking at that boy and the bird. :mjcry:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Japanese culture wasn't lame back in the 80s and 90s

:dahell:

You're not looking into it carefully. You are just seeing what you want to see. Sure, Japan now have full of weaboo shyt out there, old devs who have reputation are making games that we want. You have Shenmue and spiritual successors like MN9, Bloodstained.

Forget those old companies like Crapcom and CONami. Follow the developers instead and you won't be disappointed as much. Same with anime, don't read too much Shonen Jump. Much of their titles out there sucks now.