The Last Guardian OT

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
^whatta fakkit go play your COD and stay the fukk out this thread :camby:

COD single player looks a million times more fun than this, and I can't sit through 30 minutes of COD sp.

Atleast COD Isn't some cartoon ripoff of the never ending story. Japanese games suck.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
These games just need to be played alone. Ico/SOTC aren't game you watch someone play.
nah, you can actually watch someone play shadow of colossus. its a beautiful game. you just have to be actually battling a colossus when they watch you.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Jesus i don't think i ever seen a game this beautiful :mjcry:

But it looks the same as it did all those years ago. Just visually better. So what the fukk was the hold up?? At least FFXV you can litteraly see the design change from FFVS13 to FFXV. This trailer doesn't do anything to warrant the development hault.

But fukk it. We got a release year. Thats WAYYYYYYYYY more then i was expecting.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jesus i don't think i ever seen a game this beautiful :mjcry:

But it looks the same as it did all those years ago. Just visually better. So what the fukk was the hold up?? At least FFXV you can litteraly see the design change from FFVS13 to FFXV. This trailer doesn't do anything to warrant the development hault.

But fukk it. We got a release year. Thats WAYYYYYYYYY more then i was expecting.

It had nothing to do with graphics, breh. It had do to do with designing the game. This is sorta like Ico in the sense you gotta help navigate an NPC around, except this time the NPC is enormous, which makes movement a lot harder plus they wanted a dynamic where you'd interact with it a lot (holding on to its feathery fur and climbing it like you'd do a Colossus in SotC). And the short version is that making this shyt work flawlessly turned out to be a lot harder than they thought. Then Sony hit the studio with cutbacks as well (I think only half the team remained) so the progress went even slower.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It had nothing to do with graphics, breh. It had do to do with designing the game. This is sorta like Ico in the sense you gotta help navigate an NPC around, except this time the NPC is enormous, which makes movement a lot harder plus they wanted a dynamic where you'd interact with it a lot (holding on to its feathery fur and climbing it like you'd do a Colossus in SotC). And the short version is that making this shyt work flawlessly turned out to be a lot harder than they thought. Then Sony hit the studio with cutbacks as well (I think only half the team remained) so the progress went even slower.

I know that. Im saying the "design" of this trailer was the same shyt that was shown 8 years ago. A little kid keeps almost killing himself but his pet monster helps him.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've been hyped about this game for years. Still looking forward to it.

But I gotta admit, beyond the initial hype at the fact that it exists, the new footage was a it disappointing. I like the art style, but it seems it should have upgraded more from 5 year old footage on weaker hardware. Also I hope the entire game isn't so tightly scripted as the demo is. I want to explore and figure things out, not play interactive cutscenes.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I know that. Im saying the "design" of this trailer was the same shyt that was shown 8 years ago. A little kid keeps almost killing himself but his pet monster helps him.

Well, they stuck to making the game they want to make, and that's the game they're showing. :manny: