The Last Duel (Matt Damon, Adam Driver, Jodie Comer, Ben Affleck, dir: Ridley Scott)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How many people will hate the film because of the accents :lolbron:

Seems Adam Driver just talking like his regular self :russ:

Looks like a good film and the real story is awesome fukkery so I'm here for it :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How many people will hate the film because of the accents :lolbron:

Seems Adam Driver just talking like his regular self :russ:

Looks like a good film and the real story is awesome fukkery so I'm here for it :blessed:

I’m gonna hate this film cuz they make so many of these every year and I’m now exhausted :mjgrin:

:troll::troll::troll:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
British actors never seem out of place in period pieces regardless of the nationality of the characters. we've been programmed to accept that. Ben Afflecks look out of place though. Remember when Matt Damon was the hero of a movie called "The Great Wall" and Tom Cruise was "The Last Samurai?"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
British actors never seem out of place in period pieces regardless of the nationality of the characters. we've been programmed to accept that. Ben Afflecks look out of place though. Remember when Matt Damon was the hero of a movie called "The Great Wall" and Tom Cruise was "The Last Samurai?"

I don't know about all that, for me it's always been out of place but that doesn't bother me to the point of throwing me off a movie/show. The Great Wall and The Last Samurai bother me less because they're historical fantasy, the real problem with those movies were the white savior tones.