The Last AirBender Had Potential To Be Better Than DBZ

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm a huge fan of both but Avatar is better in damn near every way.
Definitely. Better, just not "greater".

I went through it again about a month ago, and was surprised at how good it still was.

Finally started LOK after years of avoiding it. And man Im mad I waited so long :to:. shyt is sooooooooooo good. Especially how you get more of a history of the Avatar world. I hope they dont end it after Korra.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Definitely. Better, just not "greater".

I went through it again about a month ago, and was surprised at how good it still was.

Finally started LOK after years of avoiding it. And man Im mad I waited so long :to:. shyt is sooooooooooo good. Especially how you get more of a history of the Avatar world. I hope they dont end it after Korra.

I've been avoiding it too. One of my guys told me the new avatar was a bytch and ruined the show. Was breh trippin? :lupe:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I've been avoiding it too. One of my guys told me the new avatar was a bytch and ruined the show. Was breh trippin? :lupe:
Vastly trippin. The fighting is definitely better. Because Korra is a better/stronger bender than Aang in general. Im not gonna add in any spoilers, the first season is ehhh. Because they gotta explain shyt. But I just finished the 2nd season and its tooooo fukking good. TOO good. You learn mad shyt. They get deeper into the Avatar universe. Deeper than ever. It might be a little better than TLA. In my opinion. Korra is a bytch, but she aint no bytch, if you feel me. She tough.

I avoided it for like 2 years. On some ":camby: y'all not gonna ruin my favorite series with an unnecessary sequel"

but, I was wrong :mjcry: so wrong. Great show. Took 2 years for me to watch, but its great.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

LOK itself is not a bad show and its good. I too made the mistake of avoiding it until I gave the show a re-try(still need to catch up). Like others side I like the show because it explores the Avatar world more and its interesting to see what has happened with past characters. But I don't think your breh was trippin on Korra. She is kinda annoying and kinda ruins the show for me. But overall the show is good.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
She is kinda annoying and kinda ruins the show for me
for me at first too. Shes a hothead, who dont really think. But I realized that I was measuring her up to Aang, and doing that, she was never going to be good enough for me. Once you get over the nostalgia for TLA, stop comparing her to Aang, and accept her as a character for what she is, it;s a good show. I like the detective elements they've added. The spritual side of Avatar too. Outside of just the bending. It's just a lot more mature than TLA. Probably because Korra is older too.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
for me at first too. Shes a hothead, who dont really think. But I realized that I was measuring her up to Aang, and doing that, she was never going to be good enough for me. Once you get over the nostalgia for TLA, stop comparing her to Aang, and accept her as a character for what she is, it;s a good show. I like the detective elements they've added. The spritual side of Avatar too. Outside of just the bending. It's just a lot more mature than TLA. Probably because Korra is older too.
To me she just doesnt seem to have that Avatar vibe... I would have liked if she worked her way up(unlike basically everything being given to her) and struggled ike Aang; but like you said that would be comparing her to Aang.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
To me she just doesnt seem to have that Avatar vibe... I would have liked if she worked her way up(unlike basically everything being given to her) and struggled ike Aang; but like you said that would be comparing her to Aang.
I think she does have a hard time. Spiritually at first. Which was a nice add. Aang and Korra are pretty much opposites from what I've noticed. Korra excels in the violent side of it all, and Aang excels in the spiritual side of it all. Aang was the first Avatar of his kind though. Most of them COULD control the Avatar state. And didnt have too much of a problem learning the elements because there was no war preventing them from traveling and learning. The world was at peace prior to Aang. So Korra is pretty much how Avatars are supposed to be. Free to grow, learn the elements and control the Avatar state. People forget that Aang was in an iceberg for 100 years, woke up to a war and had to learn all the elements in less than a year. That never happened in the cycle before.