The Larry Holmes Brigade. NY Knicks 2014 Offseason Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dot Worry I'll Be Back In NYC Soon, Hopefully Your shyt State Sinks Soon After
I told you breh. We taking the bytch over and making it a Caribbean state. We claiming that stolen land for all the natives your anglo saxon master killed for it.
You can have the rest of America... while its still together :shaq:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Born, raised, and move back to the A breh. This is my city and my home. Your boy Kolo live in Miami and you live in Central FL. I got dirt on you doggy :umad:
Lmaooo I've said in several instances that I live in central Florida and I grew up in Miami .... Don't matter by me breh:manny: I got connects to both cities

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
I told you breh. We taking the bytch over and making it a Caribbean state. We claiming that stolen land for all the natives your anglo saxon master killed for it.
You can have the rest of America... while its still together :shaq:

@KologeroBx is not a so-called whiteman. Stop disrespecting him like that. Thats a vile & disgusting insult.

The Knicks are currently a vile & disgusting team.

As a youngster, I took an ass whooping for this team, and I feel so ashamed.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@KologeroBx is not a so-called whiteman. Stop disrespecting him like that. Thats a vile & disgusting insult.

The Knicks are currently a vile & disgusting team.

As a youngster, I took an ass whooping for this team, and I feel so ashamed.
Ive got no beef with @KologeroBx . I'm just teasing. It's just that I know his type: Hardcore NewYorker that moved to FL because their parents moved and they had no choice but to follow and cant wait to get out of FL. But while they're in FL they are miserable and cant help but annoy South Floridians with their tales of "NY living" and why everything isnt like NY.

I dealt with many of those in HS. I hated some of them then but I get it now. Heck some of them were also close friends and family so :manny:

Last edited: