The Larry Holmes Brigade. NY Knicks 2014 Offseason Thread

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The warriors drafted there star in to lottery. The hawks being a treadmill team will not see a star. Horford and Teague are not stars.

Don't get me wrong I would think nba players would love to go to the atl but I guess not. Annually the hawks whiff on star free agents and end up with some players who will keep them as a 6-8 1st or 2nd rd playoff team.

ibgHCYvEnOHHff.gif

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
nikkas in here posting on here about knickstape all day-and with nothing else to do

Y'all dudes ain't got jobs or school? Or better yet go get some p*ssy u lame as nikkas

Lmao at a New York dude @Captain_Crunch stanning the heat and a dude from dc @#1 pick stanning the hawks.

Ur own hawks brehs don't even like u:pachaha:

I can't get over that shyt...and he has the balls to shyt on knicks fans :dead:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
To be fair, if STAT stays healthy, we're looking at the Knicks in a completely different light, it doesn't hurt that Isiah screwed them over to begin with.

Breh, that's the thing though, when Amare had his last surgery done they explicitly said he would need them re-done with the next 6 years. Everyone knew he was playing against the clock which is why his contract couldn't be insured.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikkas in here posting on here about knickstape all day-and with nothing else to do

Y'all dudes ain't got jobs or school? Or better yet go get some p*ssy u lame as nikkas

Lmao at a New York dude @Captain_Crunch stanning the heat and a dude from dc @#1 pick stanning the hawks.

Ur own hawks brehs don't even like u:pachaha:
Born, raised, and move back to the A breh. This is my city and my home. Your boy Kolo live in Miami and you live in Central FL. I got dirt on you doggy :umad:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:dead: @ #holmestape fans mad that I don't root for your garbage team
I'm a Bron stan, I can give a fukk about teams. If Bron went there, I would be a Knicks fan.
Luckily the GOAT knew how :flabbynsick: ya were and took his talents to Miami :blessed:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Born, raised, and move back to the A breh. This is my city and my home. Your boy Kolo live in Miami and you live in Central FL. I got dirt on you doggy :umad:
Wait, wait wait!
So the almighty @KologeroBx is one of them NYC heads seeking refuge from the snow in Miami like those i couldn't fukking stand when i was back in middle and high school?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait, wait wait!
So the almighty @KologeroBx is one of them NYC heads seeking refuge from the snow in Miami like those i couldn't fukking stand when i was back in middle and high school?

Dot Worry I'll Be Back In NYC Soon, Hopefully Your shyt State Sinks Soon After