THE LANGUAGE OF GOD (Good Lecture)

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
:mjcry: i had veal maybe once or twice
I've never consumed it due to possible issues of basar b'ħalav or 'meat and milk mixture' rearing (Sh'mοt 23:19, 34:26; D'varim 14:21).

but still this seems awful based on optics
Sh'lil skins (which are not only used for sifrei torah but also m'zuzah and t'fillin parchments) are merely by-products of ritual slaughter; and, anyway, the nations already make enough brouhaha about the supposedly 'cruel and inhumane' way we slaughter animals for food!

in the exegesis it says God put the commandments on sapphire stones...how come no engravings? or Am I speaking too soon?
The writing on the luħot went all the way through the stone so that it could be read 'from either side' (Sh'mοt 32:15).

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
but the fact that scrolls are "coiled" in the way they are, could this create something?
A linear spiral. Also, if you roll up a sefer torah and measure its diameter and circumference, the ratio between the two will always be π.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
A linear spiral. Also, if you roll up a sefer torah and measure its diameter and circumference, the ratio between the two will always be π.
@Marks :wtf: so Pi is fundamentally attached to fetal goat tissue?

papyrus never sounded better :wow: