The Kendrick Perkins Effect...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The fact is KG made him look a hell of a lot better than he actually is and he is still getting hype off of his play here. I like Perk, solid defender, but that's the truth. It's why Celtics fans weren't calling for Ainge's head when he traded him for Jeff. I bet if Jeff were healthy the Thunder would rather him over Perk on his multi year deal.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

okc would not rather have jeff green....

jeff green is a wing three in the body of a power three with no handles,......and a liability on d.

perkins was a steal for okc in the green trade.

art barr

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I had to make this a thread becuz i didnt really want this post to get lost in the WCF Thread.

What is it about him that has these analysis and other people in the media saying that he's a game changer and other silly sport cliches? And i thinked to a degree that it the "aura" around this dude has some sorta effect on some of the choices Scott Brooks makes. Not saying that Brooks is a good coach but the pedestal that Perkins is placed upon doesnt help.

I always looked at him as a guy who only looked good becuz of the guy next to him. No way in hell should he have been in the game over Ibaka in that last 4 minutes.

He was a game changer on the Celtics. Some pieces just fit well together, some don't :manny: