Breaking: Kendrick Perkins is angry he wasn't invited to the Celtics parade, calls Brian Scalabrine "A Coward"

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he works for the team as a commentator tho

that's why he was there.

i agree he a SCRUB and if he didn't work there, i wouldn't invite him to the parade either.

i get that. my point was less about the parade and more about the back-and-forth between perk and scalabrine.

if perk was a role player, scal was less than that. so if we're going that route they should both stfu. but it certainly seems like scalabrine is getting a pass for being a chatty patty + creating headlines, just because perk said some dumb shyt and then the celtics won.

let the celtics and perk figure that shyt out themselves.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad things happen when this faggit Bostonian franchise wins. Got this trashy oaf talkin like he was prime Shawn Kemp. Meanwhile, these scumtic jerks can turn their noses up as if they haven’t been serving up years long championship droughts to their fans. Next parade ain’t til 2053 like shyt :skip:
JJ is your coach and that’s what all your anger and hostility is about friend :umad:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh so no Perkins didn't matter on the Celtics huh? :ohhh:

That's interesting cause a certain fanbase has tried to sell his absence as the difference in a championship game 7
What changed? :jbhmm:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i get that. my point was less about the parade and more about the back-and-forth between perk and scalabrine.

if perk was a role player, scal was less than that. so if we're going that route they should both stfu. but it certainly seems like scalabrine is getting a pass for being a chatty patty + creating headlines, just because perk said some dumb shyt and then the celtics won.

let the celtics and perk figure that shyt out themselves.
i agree

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s such a galoot. Country ass Frankenstein head bozo averaged like 5 & 5 for his career and talks like he was Shaq. Lowbrow ass nikka.
full

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm with Scal on this, you can't diss the coach and expect to for them to just be cool with it. Scal tried to get him to come on the morning show to bury it but Kendrick ducked lol