The judge in the Young Thug case recites his lyrics which are putting him under the jail LOL

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is stupid tho.

If this is some admission of guilt, then EVERY rapper needs to be arrested right now. If lyrics can convict they're all guilty.

And that should go foe Hollywood script writers too
Lol… stop

Incorrect. He, Mr. Williams, named his co-defendants in songs. Telling the world what they would do if anyone threatened them. Co-defendants all plead guilty. Yall slow.
This.. dudes be naming names, locations, dates, times. Etc… shyt is mind boggling.. but hey, it’s just music and theater 😂

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
This is stupid tho.

If this is some admission of guilt, then EVERY rapper needs to be arrested right now. If lyrics can convict they're all guilty.

And that should go foe Hollywood script writers too

Nah, your post is stupid. Tryhard as fvck. What you thought you was being witty with that o’contraire ass take? :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What’s the difference between this and saying you lost 92 bricks, who's to know if it’s true or not?
For many different reasons

1- Who’s reporting it? It’s ambiguous. Now if there is a police force somewhere that says hey remember when we found 92 bricks :mjgrin: ….maybe then it’s the same. Not likely tho

2- Jay by that point was rapping about stuff he did a decade ago. Nowadays nggas are rapping about things they did a month ago

3- Dudes are volunteering that they are part of a criminal organization which is 50% of a RICO. Once the govt establishes that same org is doing dirt, they got you.

Thug n then try to play dumb but now these nggas name the crew/criminal enterprise the same as the record label :dead:

It be like you’re BMF so you wanna launder your money and you call it “BMF Laundry services” :deadrose:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
They've been building this case for roughly 8 years. They really don't even need anyone to snitch for his fate to be sealed at this point.

:francis:
the-dark-knight-its-about-sending-a-message.gif

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I really don't listen to him but just read what he writes down. Lol

That's some racist ass shyt lol
A lot of rappers have used the banana clip/monkey collab in their rhymes.
"Gorilla nikkas goin' ape in this concrete jungle
Banana clips'll make them monkeys humble"

"The jungle still part part of me, forever my habitat
Banana clip for the monkeys, won't speak on it but it haunt me"

The two I can think of off the top.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
rap lyrics in court is such a slippery slope and most of that stuff is just random violent gangsta rap, but Thug is a special case of self snitching. Them “just how it is” lyrics :whew:
Even when I first heard I was like “this doesn’t sound like a good idea”

Ask the cops ask the detectives :francis:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
rap lyrics in court is such a slippery slope and most of that stuff is just random violent gangsta rap, but Thug is a special case of self snitching. Them “just how it is” lyrics :whew:
Even when I first heard I was like “this doesn’t sound like a good idea”

Ask the cops ask the detectives :francis:

nikka you acting monkey? Heres a banana clip. Negged.