The judge in the Young Thug case recites his lyrics which are putting him under the jail LOL

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
No sympathy…when it comes to using rap lyrics there’s a difference between free speech and talking about make believe shyt vs knowing you in a gang and bragging about said gang by name

I have no clue what memo went out that convinced nggas in gangs it’s ok to openly flaunt your gang affiliation.
The music business.
$
Nobody being held accountable
Having to keep it "real"
Jews and white people

Yeah I said it.

I'm glad. I hope they stop putting out this ignorance.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I can't get the longer version now for some reason. When he says I shot up his mother's house. When she literally got shot. I've never seen no dumb shyt like this from a ex rich mf in a long time.
Exactly. :pacspit: @ Nggas championing for rap lyrics to be off limits. Man fukk. These. Nggas.

These dudes had the whole blueprint of what not to do yet they out here acting out parodies from YEARS ago. You mentioned boondocks,and I’m pretty sure chapelle, Chris rock, even key n peel have all made the same joke about rappers self snitching

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Exactly. :pacspit: @ Nggas championing for rap lyrics to be off limits. Man fukk. These. Nggas.

These dudes had the whole blueprint of what not to do yet they out here acting out parodies from YEARS ago. You mentioned boondocks,and I’m pretty sure chapelle, Chris rock, even key n peel have all made the same joke about rappers self snitching
Dap
+ Reputation

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Judge got a lil rhythm to him :ehh:
Put him in the booth
chain.0.gif