The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
It’s honestly very impressive how this team was constructed. They lucked into Jokic but have done a great job building around him. Trading Nurkic to focus on Jokic was another brilliant decision they made.

Aaron Gordon buying in is major as well. It has to suck going from 1st option to 4th.

But winning cures all.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Is it possible to send the Midwest 7 footer up to the Midwest and get the Greek 7 man to a climate he’s raised in :to:

Still frustrated thinking about when these big men start acting like they’re not exactly that, outta nowhere, from game to game I’ll never get it :dahell:

Daps
Aaron Gordon buying in is major as well. It has to suck going from 1st option to 4th.

But winning cures all.
To be honest, I don’t think AG ever had a problem with that. His transition was seamless into the role he’s playing now (he doesn’t have the mentality to be a main option scorer). I don’t think he ever wanted to be the guy on offense.

All those Matrix comparisons he had in college were spot on.

Daps
warriors fans celebrating the nuggets win like they didnt get their shyt pushed in by the lakers is ultimate comedy.

:wow:
This is hilarious considering this whole entire board has been rooting against GS for the last 7-8 years, putting more energy into celebrating them losing than they do cheering for their own teams. It has dominated the discussion on this board during playoff time. Everyone collectively coming together to see GS lose, ever since 2015.

That’s the real comedy in all this.

What rock have you been living under where you haven’t noticed this? In fact, you’re one of those cats I’m talking about.

:lolbron:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
This is hilarious considering this whole entire board has been rooting against GS for the last 7-8 years, putting more energy into celebrating them losing than they do cheering for their own teams. It has dominated the discussion on this board during playoff time. Everyone collectively coming together to see GS lose, ever since 2015.

That’s the real comedy in all this.

What rock have you been living under where you haven’t noticed this? In fact, you’re one of those cats I’m talking about.

:lolbron:

hey man its just a mere observation no need to get all defensive :picard:

also the only thing that annoys me about the warriors is their obnoxious fans like nikkas posting dr guru tweets and shyt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s honestly very impressive how this team was constructed. They lucked into Jokic but have done a great job building around him. Trading Nurkic to focus on Jokic was another brilliant decision they made.
That's because Nurkic made it clear that he wanted no part of playing behind Jokic and wanted the chance to start elsewhere.