The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Lemme get this straight—the Lakers beat the Dubs in 6 and then the Nuggets swept the Lakers but you’re in your feelings because you think the Dubs would’ve fared better against Jokic? It’s gon be ok, you can’t win em all. :therethere:
It's a game of matchups... The warriors win at least a game or 2 🤷🏾‍♂️ fukk it go heat

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
warriors fans celebrating the nuggets win like they didnt get their shyt pushed in by the lakers is ultimate comedy.

:wow:

Schroder was one of the best on ball defenders in the league and Murray absolutely baked his ass for 4 straight games.

I don’t even want to know what would happened if that was Steph in front of him:scust:

Luckily for Steph he was never close to finding out…

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This one idiot was in here after every game saying Bron's selfishness was the team's only problem and he just needed to defer to D-Lo more and let him create. :russ:
Can you blame him? Look at these dumbass turnovers the rest of his team had during the series. shyt if it's gonna be a turnover anyway, I might as well play ballhog and try to make something happen :manny:
3Y6iH9v.gif
4eVUcnK.gif

6HWFlHg.gif
F5MQ257.gif

wsXHAMl.gif
w3Ws2KF.gif

0tzJHN6.gif

Forgot about this nice gif i made of Brown :banderas:
YvN7N4D.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

there's nothing you can do about this shyt. denver was just a superior team and got a bit of luck on their side too but kudos to them.
they took care of business
Then they changed it to a 3 pointer :wow:
KxTJwHt.gif

He also did the same thing game 1 or 2
5Po3D4x.gif

Lebron said you cant do shyt but tip your hat to it in the post game
xJRxMiF.gif

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Explain how a team winning 4 titles in 8 years a fake dynasty? That's like calling the Patriots a fake dynasty or the show time Lakers a fake dynasty :what::camby:
Explain how a team winning 4 titles in 8 years a fake dynasty? That's like calling the Patriots a fake dynasty or the show time Lakers a fake dynasty :what::camby:
Lakeshow the real Mccoy
GSW another medium sized blight in the History of this league.
Enjoy your Steph Curry like Bulls Fans enjoy MJ and the titles he brought yall 🤭🤭🤭

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Schroder was one of the best on ball defenders in the league and Murray absolutely baked his ass for 4 straight games.

I don’t even want to know what would happened if that was Steph in front of him:scust:

Luckily for Steph he was never close to finding out…
You nikkas with the revisionist history is something else… Steph was baking Dennis dumb ass… What you getting confused with is the fact Dennis was fooling the refs with his flops and baiting Poole dumb ass into being unplayable..

Dennis couldn’t do shyt with Steph

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I give Denver/Malone/Jokic alot of credit for making adjustments and breaking down every defensive scheme the Lakers had....Everyone thought after Game 1 AD as a free safety was the chess move that was gonna swing the series and the Nuggets very easily tore that apart....Lakers were the #1 defense and how easily the Nuggets continuously broke them down was impressive.....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It's a game of matchups... The warriors win at least a game or 2 🤷🏾‍♂️ fukk it go heat

The way Denver all series long was giving the Lakers back shots would have been ten times worse against GS....Warriors D was putrid Nuggs would have ran trains on them....Dubs would have gotten swept too,Jokic and Murray are playing at historic levels right now....Murray was the 2nd best player and he averaged 32 on 50/40/90 Dubs would have got swept and i doubt any of them would have been close....Think how hard it was for the Warriors to score against LA then think about what DEN just did to them....

Daps
They showed Denver no respect. They turn around and sweep the Lakers

Don't know why no one recognized how hot the Lakers were shooting that game as well.

Because when it comes to The Lakers & Bron fanbases logic doesn’t apply. Every draft pick & scrap heap guy they pick up becomes a media darling. Every piece of news within the camp becomes fodder and don’t let them start to play well

Sweet