The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Then they changed it to a 3 pointer :wow:
KxTJwHt.gif

He also did the same thing game 1 or 2
5Po3D4x.gif

Lebron said you cant do shyt but tip your hat to it in the post game
xJRxMiF.gif
Said it earlier in playoffs before this series, joker take some shots that look like IDGAF but he be splashing them.. It dont make sense:ehh:

Denver shotmaking was too much, when your defense has no choice to help off of one guy and he gets 22 points there is nothing you can do.. Lakers need more shot makers, even when Denver wasnt playing well, joker on bench they still held leads..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
AYO! Remember when they said Denver's shooting isn't sustainable? :laff:
Didnt understand it because the numbers show they been doing it all year and in playoffs it has only gotten better.. When the whole starting lineup is shoot 40% or better from three, you dont got many choices.. I saw KCP hot knocking down everything and the Lakers were still helping off him to double joker.. WTF.. Death by suicide :mjlol:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It reads even worse when you look at his posts in chronological order in this thread:

The utter delusions of a Bron stan.

:picard:

Mans was forced to take out his frustrations on the Lakers fanbase at the end while clutching onto his Participation trophy of Bron defending Jokic in spot minutes.

One of the all-time humbling experiences.

It's the authority and hint of superiority in the LeGBT post of what's "going" to happen that's so cringey :picard:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Lakeshow the real Mccoy
GSW another medium sized blight in the History of this league.
Enjoy your Steph Curry like Bulls Fans enjoy MJ and the titles he brought yall 🤭🤭🤭
The Lakers were a mid franchise before showtime and before kobe and Shaq. They've returned to the mean.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Then they changed it to a 3 pointer :wow:
KxTJwHt.gif

He also did the same thing game 1 or 2
5Po3D4x.gif

Lebron said you cant do shyt but tip your hat to it in the post game
Kings honor kings :obama:

I thought the first one was tough but last night’s was tougher given the game situation (Nuggets were only up 3 with under 3 minutes to go, shot clock winding down)—step back moving to his left, to a one-legged fadeway off his left, able to get his foot behind the three-point line, cocked that muthafukka behind his head, over the long outstretched arms of AD, BANG!…are you fukking kidding me?? :mj: :damn: Instant iconic shot. :wow:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Kings honor kings :obama:

I thought the first one was tough but last night’s was tougher given the game situation (Nuggets were only up 3 with under 3 minutes to go, shot clock winding down)—step back moving to his left, to a one-legged fadeway off his left, able to get his foot behind the three-point line, cocked that muthafukka behind his head, over the long outstretched arms of AD, BANG!…are you fukking kidding me?? :mj: :damn: Instant iconic shot. :wow:
Starting to believe in them being the next dynasty :mjcry: That white man is good.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers were a mid franchise before showtime and before kobe and Shaq. They've returned to the mean.
:umad: and what the fukk were yall?🤭
Lakers will always be in play Lakershow might have their dark periods but they’ll always bounce back. Once Curry declines or hangs it up its pretty much over for yall or even before

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas with the revisionist history is something else… Steph was baking Dennis dumb ass… What you getting confused with is the fact Dennis was fooling the refs with his flops and baiting Poole dumb ass into being unplayable..

Dennis couldn’t do shyt with Steph

Steph averaged 26.5 ppg on 43/34/85 splits. That’s what you’re referring to as “baking”:heh:

Those are all well below his season averages…but Dennis couldn’t do shyt with him right:comeon:

Then compare that to Murray who put up 32.5 on 53/40/98 splits.

You couldn’t even put Steph in the same convo. And honestly.. I wasn’t even trying to. I said it would have been worse if it was Steph instead of Dennis checking Murray…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Steph averaged 26.5 ppg on 43/34/85 splits. That’s what you’re referring to as “baking”:heh:

Those are all well below his season averages…but Dennis couldn’t do shyt with him right:comeon:

Then compare that to Murray who put up 32.5 on 53/40/98 splits.

You couldn’t even put Steph in the same convo. And honestly.. I wasn’t even trying to. I said it would have been worse if it was Steph instead of Dennis checking Murray…

Let me ask you this ya king? :scust: