The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if we're talking context, he's 38 years old on a bad foot, and played the entire game while spending a lot of time guarding their 2 best players as he managed to almost put a 40 point triple-double.

so, there's that, too.
None of y’all were saying shyt about his fukking foot tonight until they started losing. Not even at halftime were y’all mentioning his damn foot. That shyt was a non factor. Didn’t stop him or slow him down from beefing with Gordon or any other shyt. Let him take a respectable L for once. He don’t need y’all excusing shyt for him. He had a good first half but came up short. Tough break, can’t win every year. That’s all y’all need to take from it.

Ganso Bomb

All Star
Daps
KD and Booker had to combine for 80 just to get 2 games off these Nuggets. For the Lakers to have a chance they would've needed AD and LeBron to both play like STARS night in and night out. But I guess with Bron being :flabbynsick: and 🤕 and AD being too p*ssy to impose his will on offense, that was just too much to ask. I picked the Nuggets, but I'm hurt to see the Lakers go out like this.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Did we get swept yes or no? :umad:

Funny how after game 2 when y’all went down 2-0 you went MIA until today :mjlol:
You got beat when you were talking all that shyt clown....then you were crying like a little bytch....who went MIA??...you talk out your ass too much....
Screenshot-20230522-203428.jpg

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s no “they”. He couldn’t knock them down either in the 2nd half. This exchange we are having is exactly why he did what he did in the first half and folks pointed it out. So there could be a “they” “not me” narrative. Murray only got marked 2-3 times by Lebron and that defense on Jokic was “draw whistles”.

I’m not even saying that he had a bad game so y’all can stop being so goddamn defensive. I’m saying exactly what I said, that in an elimination game at home he only scored 10 points in entire second half of the game. A stop here and there on Murray where he was fighting the clock more than Lebrons defense isn’t going to let him off the hook. A 10 point 2nd half in a close out game means more than whatever he put on the board in the first.

This is sounds like a conspiracy theory. He slowed down on offense because he got gassed, theres nothing more to it.

I've never heard anyone be critical of 40 , 10, and 9 on 60 percent shooting, let alone at 38 years old. He's had bad games this series, but this definitely wasnt one of them.