The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Denver

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy Butler did the same thing last season, but at least he forced a game 7 :mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Ganso Bomb

All Star
Daps
Anthony Davis needs to take a look in the mirror. LeBron is old as fukk with a foot that needs surgery; he shouldn't have to carry you in an elimination game. This is supposed to be YOUR team, why are you so content with being a glorified role-player?:mindblown:

There's absolutely no reason for him not to be putting up 30/15 a night. If he's giving you the same offensive production he did in 2020, Lakers might've been in control of this series.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:comeon: He played every single minute at 38 and was playmaking and playing solid defense in the second half. They lost because they couldnt knock down wide open shots.
There’s no “they”. He couldn’t knock them down either in the 2nd half. This exchange we are having is exactly why he did what he did in the first half and folks pointed it out. So there could be a “they” “not me” narrative. Murray only got marked 2-3 times by Lebron and that defense on Jokic was “draw whistles”.

I’m not even saying that he had a bad game so y’all can stop being so goddamn defensive. I’m saying exactly what I said, that in an elimination game at home he only scored 10 points in entire second half of the game. A stop here and there on Murray where he was fighting the clock more than Lebrons defense isn’t going to let him off the hook. A 10 point 2nd half in a close out game means more than whatever he put on the board in the first.