The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you take what ONE poster said and ignore all the reckless shyt Lakers fans have been saying all postseason?

Figures. :ehh:
There were some dissertations written about KD and many folks took the time to pile on after he racked up 29/9/5.

I hope these people keep the same energy if the Lakers are swept.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No :ehh:

@BigMoneyGrip is scorned lover status got shytted on now bragging off another man dikk. We won the last series. Take y’all L & keep it moving

Ol still resentful ass nikkas
Why you tagging me? Last series all I asked for was a fair whistle.. never once shytted on the lakers but you shameless ass LWO faggits couldn’t help ya selves… Now y’all in here crying like some bytches cause y’all bout to get swept :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you tagging me? Last series all I asked for was a fair whistle.. never once shytted on the lakers but you shameless ass LWO faggits couldn’t help ya selves… Now y’all in here crying like some bytches cause y’all bout to get swept :mjlol:
What does this series have to do with you tho? Chocking on that big nugget :dame:

Get off ya knees sir

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What does this series have to do with you tho? Chocking on that big nugget :dame:

Get off ya knees sir
So I can’t watch this series as a basketball fan? I guess I shouldn’t be watching the Celtics and Heat series either right?

You got that smoke for @Georgiamuscle ? KD and Byrie left the nets yet he mysteriously stop going in nets threads and you see him appearing in suns threads all of a sudden… suns got bushed and he in the lakers warriors series thread talkin shyt to dubs fans.. that thread ain’t have shyt to do with him

Where the smoke? Or you just pick and choose ? :pachaha:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Getting this far was a huge W considering the Russ situation and how we started.

That being said how LeBron looks next year is a question mark, he will never be better than he was in the previous season at this stage in his career, just gotta hope he doesn’t have a steep fall off or serious injury.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I can’t watch this series as a basketball fan? I guess I shouldn’t be watching the Celtics and Heat series either right?

You got that smoke for @Georgiamuscle ? KD and Byrie left the nets yet he mysteriously stop going in nets threads and you see him appearing in suns threads all of a sudden… suns got bushed and he in the lakers warriors series thread talkin shyt to dubs fans.. that thread ain’t have shyt to do with him

That’s sucker shyt too imo & I’ve mentioned that to him

You a chatty ass nikka tho. Always got somebody else business on y’all lips

We talking bout YOU right now :lolbron:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

Look at you with my dikk in your mouth :umad:
Y’all got sonned by the Lakers and now you in here celebrating