The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Look at this nikka juelzing :pachaha:

Bu bu bu that was different :mjlol:
Love how you showing everyone here ya reading comprehension is trash. Mush brains.

U got me confused with ya loved ones puto
Take this DLO 3 in ya mouff nikka!

Same pattern then it kinda got out of hand with him saying crazy shyt bout Haïti and at the end he apologized on my profile which I was good with.

You stupid fukk :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
To be honest the lakers did overachieve by being in the WCF
jay-z-no.gif

"Moral victories are for minor league coaches..."

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bit too late to start putting the foot on the brakes of Lakers fans talking reckless, don't you think?

:yeshrug:
No :ehh:

@BigMoneyGrip is scorned lover status got shytted on now bragging off another man dikk. We won the last series. Take y’all L & keep it moving

Ol still resentful ass nikkas
Look at this moist bytch trying to save face… nikka mashing on the keys mad as fukk… GET THE BROOMS OUT :umad:

Daps
Went from:
Jill Scott Heroine is SICK right now :mjlol:
Jill Scott Heroine is so down bad he dapping ANYTHING denigrating the Lakers :umad:

I hope your soul is burning at snail speed fakkit
We dancing on Jill Scott Heroine’s grave???

Let me put my left foot in the game now

me-and-the-boys-happy.gif
Jill Scott Heroine :umad: :umad: :umad:

Remember, if Jill negs anyone in this thread, TAG ME-- I'll double your rep to offset this dikk sukking maggot
To now:
I don't have anything to say. Lakers played well enough to win, but let Murray go off in the beginning and missed 7 free throws.

Chalk it up to the game:manny:

giphy.gif

Daps
No :ehh:

@BigMoneyGrip is scorned lover status got shytted on now bragging off another man dikk. We won the last series. Take y’all L & keep it moving

Ol still resentful ass nikkas
So you take what ONE poster said and ignore all the reckless shyt Lakers fans have been saying all postseason?

Figures. :ehh:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
If Timberwolves had their missing players they would have been the best matchup against Nuggets. Anthony Edwards is the best player out of all the series so far against them after looking.

Nuggets vs Wolves for the WCF for the next couple years

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I think one thing the Lakers have to be honest with them selves about going to the off-season is that Lebron is done.

Even if you attribute his inefficiency to the foot injury, can you be sure he can sustain a high scoring load throughout the regular season and into the playoffs? I don’t think he can. Too many years too much mileage.

A Kyrie Irving acquisition would solve the Lakers scoring woes, but he is just as bad of a defender as D’Angelo Russell and his playmaking isn’t the best. Plus his unpredictability in actually being on the court has to be taken into account.