The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I try to be respectful here to everyone regarding sports and this loser @BigMoneyGrip tries to make it personal. Lmao don’t be mad your life is so shyt that you needa do personal attacks fukking incel projecting unloved sack of shyt :umad:
Throw stones then hide ya hands brehs… this bozo was all over the lakers/warriors thread being personal like I fukked his bytch now this nikka crying :mjlol:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Throw stones then hide ya hands brehs… this bozo was all over the lakers/warriors thread being personal like I fukked his bytch now this nikka crying :mjlol:
Show me posts where I called you a fakkit
You fukking unloved bytch go hug ya momma :umad: it’s obvious you weren’t loved enough you incel bytch

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Look at this moist bytch trying to save face… nikka mashing on the keys mad as fukk… GET THE BROOMS OUT :umad:
Can’t get proof lol eh Again don’t confuse me with yourself or ya loved ones
You unloved bytch :umad: go make peace with ya momma for not defending you vs ya bytch ass pedo father

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Can’t get proof lol eh Again don’t confuse me with yourself or ya loved ones
You unloved bytch :umad: go make peace with ya momma for not defending you vs ya bytch ass pedo father

Bu bu bu why you making it personal :mjlol:
@Don Homer you see this bytch ass nikka crying in here accusing us of making it personal? When it was him in the dubs/lakers tread talking reckless for no fukkin reason.. Now we got our foot on his neck and crying like a bytch

You’re a sad ass nikka and nobody loves you not my fault ya momma whore and u gotta try to project her shyt onto others
:umad: And u probably a fat fukk

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Bu bu bu why you making it personal :mjlol:
@Don Homer you see this bytch ass nikka crying in here accusing us of making it personal? When it was him in the dubs/lakers tread talking reckless for no fukkin reason.. Now we got our foot on his neck and crying like a bytch
Lmao look at this. Showing us how ya reading comprehension is shot too. Ya pops also damaged your brain too? If you had a functional brain you’d get that the same way I got at Don Homer was the same way I got at you after he started it. You stupid cock sucka. Look up to see what happened originally in that thread if your dumb remedial ass can even do that
Also I said me going at you. Is you stupid? Probably is :dead:

Ya team got clapped by the Lakers and you in here celebrating like your team isn’t in cancun and basically down bad moving forward so ya grasping at anything like a mother that don’t care or take care bout her kids but she’s at the club winning cuz she’s sucking another mans cock hoping she gon get chose :dead:

Get some help go back to school.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Lmao look at this. Showing us how ya reading comprehension is shot too. Ya pops also damaged your brain too? If you had a functional brain you’d get that the same way I got at Don Homer was the same way I got at you after he started it. You stupid cock sucka. Look up to see what happened originally in that thread if your dumb remedial ass can even do that
Also I said me going at you. Is you stupid? Probably is :dead:

Ya team got clapped by the Lakers and you in here celebrating like your team isn’t in cancun and basically down bad moving forward so ya grasping at anything like a mother that don’t care or take care bout her kids but she’s at the club winning cuz she’s sucking another mans cock hoping she gon get chose :dead:

Get some help go back to school.

Look at this nikka juelzing :pachaha:

Bu bu bu that was different :mjlol: