The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Booker and KD went nuclear just to win two games, but folks in here have been acting like the Lakers have the squad to match up.

Nah man, your stars gotta star, every game to beat this nuggets team. Then you still have to play them in altitude.

It's a tough task.

ya my concern was how reliable LBJ and AD could be this series and if the lakers could steal an early road game

someone asked a great question in here about what will bron's role be going forward…he was great in these playoffs especially when you take his age into consideration but it might be time for him and the lakers to question is it fair to him and the team and more importantly is it reasonable to expect a 38 y/o to consistently lead this team again all of next season and for another substantial playoff run

*edit*

…he’ll actually be 39 a few months into next season

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya my concern was how reliable LBJ and AD could be this series and if the lakers could steal an early road game

someone asked a great question in here about what will bron's role be going forward…he was great in these playoffs especially when you take his age into consideration but it might be time for him and the lakers to question is it fair to him and the team and more importantly is it reasonable to expect a 38 y/o to consistently lead this team again all of next season and for another substantial playoff run
Great question to ask honestly. The man has been superhuman all his career, but he clearly isn't the same player.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
LeBron and them getting swept still :umad:

LeBron getting swept for the millionth time in his career :wow:
Prime Steph losing to washed Bron without his daddy KD to save him :picard:

Be the defending champs and lose to a team on the verge of being swept brehs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quote the actually post.. I’m not gonna let you sit here and outright lie homie.. Go get the post.. I’ll wait

there’s nothing to debate…the nuggets did not win due to foster officiating as you predicted…the nuggets won…and it had nothing to do with your “insight” and now YOU are lying in an attempt to act like you knew why they were going to win…they won in spite of the refs blowing whistles against them…you can talk to yourself some more re: this topic…nuggets won cuz they were the better team and it had absolutely nothing to do with what you said

Lakers a -5 favorite tonight.. being that the lakers are down 2-0 to Denver and Foster is usually in the bag for the away team, might not be good news for the lakers.. Their best chance was getting game 2…
You highlighting certain aspects in my post shows your ass is highly emotional… if you knew anything you would know me saying Denver by 3pts basically mean it will be 3 because of foster dumb ass..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You're a mush brain
If I’m wrong about the outcome, so what at least ? At least Im not a “im never wrong” stubborn dikk as youve proven to be even with the truth in your face.

That Canadian rot in your brain has really done damage to your dusty ass. You’re one of those people I would get so shook if you were in front of me for GP