The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ham gotta take DLo out the rotation completely. I understand you want another ball handler to alleviate LeBron, and you'd like to have as many dudes who can get their own shot, but that guy ain't it for this series

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hate to say it but lebron needs to do a farewell tour next season
I'm surprised like anyone rn but I don't think bro is that bad off. Even with time off, he still comes in and doesn't want to drive 99% of the time. That tells me the foot is a bigger problem than his stamina. He been settling for more jumpers even before the foot this season, but he had way more juice driving than this

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you said the refs would play a hand in the nuggets winning…they did not…the nuggets were good enough to overcome the whistles
Booker and KD went nuclear just to win two games, but folks in here have been acting like the Lakers have the squad to match up.

Nah man, your stars gotta star, every game to beat this nuggets team. Then you still have to play them in altitude.

It's a tough task.