The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nuggets have surprised the fukk outta me not gonna lie, now at this point I think them and the Heat are gonna be on a collision course in the Finals. Jimmy is on a mission but so are the Nuggets, cats talking about ratings gonna be trash but I'm a bball head so I'll be watching for sure:yeshrug:

The two underrated, under mentioned teams who have shocked the world beating up on big name, star laden teams. Nuggets have been this good they just weren't healthy, the year Jamal tore his ACL I thought they could've done something that year but it seems they're on track to do that this year. Nuggets are deep as fukk, and you can't ask for a better duo than Jokic and Murray.

What people don't mention about the bubble series between DEN/LAL is that LA didn't have to face the same Murray that UTA and LAC had to deal with. He was already hobbled but still capable in the LAC series but by game 3 or 4 vs the Lakers, his leg was cooked. Murray largely carried Denver in round 1 vs UTA (was trash in game 7) but then cooked LAC for 40 in game 7 of round 2 to close them out, while Jokic struggled (shot 38%).

The only question after the injury (that i had) was whether he was capable of reaching that level of proficiency/being a 1b option. We've since see Luka, Donovan, Butler and all the big time bubble performances duplicate their efforts in non bubble enviornments but the jury was still out on Jamal until this playoff run.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Salute to the Lakers. Before the trade deadline, I thought ya'll were going to give Wemby to the Pelicans
Yeah I still give em credit for how they started and are gonna finish the season, obviously you wanna win it all but this team was a 7 seed. They were in a deep hole during the first part of the season and until the Russ deal post all star they became a different team.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lakers need to resign Dennis, Rui, and Reaves. Get Kyrie to take a LA discount and get Nike to give Ja's deal to Kyrie to make up the money difference and run it back.
Kyrie is not taking any stupid ass LA discount :mjlol:
He could've done that last year and chose the money cause he's not a dumbfukk obviously

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Hate to say it but lebron needs to do a farewell tour next season
Bron gone keep going at least 2 more seasons

Wouldn’t be surprised if he stay longer than that

Bron not playing at the level he was years ago but he still great at what he do

At 38 he still one of the best players in the league

I definitely blame him for the loss in game 2 but the other players gotta step it up, especially AD

Can’t believe brehs arguing when I said Lakers had a helluva chance to take game 2 when despite Bron fukking up and AD abysmal FG percentage they only lost by 5 and was still in the game till the last minute :dwillhuh:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol what?

Reaves is about the only one you can say has looked the part this series fr

Reaves is the reason Murray and all the guards confidence is at 1000

Reaves shoots good because he is the most unsuspecting scorer

He hits open 3s I’ll give him that