The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Neither Jokic nor AD had to guard their position much in round 2, which will make the matchup here interesting.

That said, Lakers will put Jokic in the pick in roll constantly to attack him/foul bait him

Denver will focus on drawing AD out of the paint, or if he's going to guard Jokic 1on1 they may just see if Jokic can't attack / get him in foul trouble as well.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Warriors have given a good gameplan which is to bring AD out and let your wing players cut. Nuggets have one of the best passers in the league and wings who can follow that plan. I was confident in Lakers winning this series before playoffs but not as much now because Denvers defense these playoffs has been much better.

On the other end though, outside of Ant Edwards, Nuggets haven't been challenged much inside and that is where Lakers thrive. It will be interesting to see how Nuggets react to that. Idk how much AD and LeBron have left stamina wise and now they have to play in one of the most exhausting atmospheres in the league. I hope Lakers can find a way to pull it off.

How Denver limited KD was stunning to me.