The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uno

Superstar
Daps
The Refs are known to favor the lakers throughout history. Nuggets in 6 unless LeBron turns back the clock

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I won't give a prediction but this will be the story. Dubs always had Looney & Dray in the lineup but it wasn't like they were rebounding over AD regardless
Memphis 2. AD hasn’t had to guard anyone all playoffs just protecting the rim while the lakers allow open 3s all game

Bron can’t hide on anyone either and his defense is Beyond bad

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Warriors have given a good gameplan which is to bring AD out and let your wing players cut. Nuggets have one of the best passers in the league and wings who can follow that plan. I was confident in Lakers winning this series before playoffs but not as much now because Denvers defense these playoffs has been much better.

On the other end though, outside of Ant Edwards, Nuggets haven't been challenged much inside and that is where Lakers thrive. It will be interesting to see how Nuggets react to that. Idk how much AD and LeBron have left stamina wise and now they have to play in one of the most exhausting atmospheres in the league. I hope Lakers can find a way to pull it off.