The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Underdogs once again. Feeling like the Bubble all over again……

EhH4492U0AMCOeg.jpg

:troll:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Drawing AD out of the paint is something almost no team can do outside of Golden State.

Curry's gravity is ridiculous. Murray will have to be special to take the Lakers out of drop.
Go watch that Twolves game and while you are at it take a look at the 2 Memphis Grizzlies wins. As a matter of fact the Warriors baited him with silly fouls in 4 out of the 6 games.

Horrible takes from casuals are just embarrassing.

:what:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I got the Lakers in 6 especially if they can steal one of the first two games. Nuggets are a damn good team but on any given night Bron and AD can be the best two players on the court even with Joker in his prime. If both of them remember that and with the experience they have it may be enough to get by the Nugs. Or maybe I just want to see Bron win another ring.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This is not 2020, Nuggets have gotten much better and Jokic himself has gotten much better as a player

AD is a tough matchup for Jokic, but at the same time Jokic is a back to back MVP now. I see Jokic getting it done against the Lakers, but it's not going to be easy. I got Nuggets in 7

Daps
It’s damn right comical watching @Gil Scott-Heroin in here morph from a Golden State fan to a Nuggets fan literally overnight :mjlol:
@Gil Scott-Heroin is the meme version of the dude popping out the bush with a new jersey on after his team lost

Brun posting like he’s a die hard nuggets fan lmaoo
You two would actually have something with this joke if I hadn't already had more posts about Jokic/Nuggets than anyone else on this board this season. But both of you knew that already and are trying to save face in here because you know what's to come.

@Squirrel from Meteor Man is the biggest Bron hater and Jokic hater on here, so he'll be losing regardless.
@CantStop will either have to deal with Bron in another Finals or his team losing, so he'll be losing regardless.

Both of you can fool the rest of the board as long as y'all know that I know what's really going on.

:lolbron: