The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you but what Murray did tonight isn't an anomaly from him. He could easily go for 45 one of these games. Lakers don't have anyone that can do anything to him.

Thing about Murray is he's a role player against good defenders and an all star against a bad defense.

Lakers gotta make him into a role player

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Defensively, the epiphany Lakers found with Rui is what Philly already showed months ago with Tucker (on Jokic) and Embiid floating in the dunker’s spot. Thinking basketball YouTube actually made a vid on it

It’ll come down to Aaron Gordon’s activity and/or shot making if he’s the guy being drifted away from.

Nah they stole that from Ime Udoka on the Celtics with Horford guarding man to man and Rob Williams roaming

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Rui on jokic won't make this a series unless the Lakers guards can defend
I really feel like that was more jokic settling than it was rui playing good defense on jokic. Part of me feels jokic wanted 20 assist with his 20 rebs. I seriously feel if the Lakers go back to that rui is food.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Do you DNP D'lo going forward? Not sure what he provides this series?
Buddy was -25 :dead:

But DNP?! :heh: Having him off the bench could be good for him to get him off Murray.

However… for all Dennis’ defense Murray still scored an easy 31. I think it’s still D Lo to start and he’s gonna have a short leash. Rui starts in place of Dennis