The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The 5 families of New York controlled the contruction of every major building in New York. They had the power to destroy it, they had the power to let it happen. It doesnt matter if you were Donald Trump, you had to go see the Mafia to get something done.Buildings you see like the Twin Towers, the mob hijacked their finances and controlled the labor. If you werent paying your taxes they could block every truck coming into the site and destroy it, and the cops couldnt do anything about.

These information out here that fukking Perdue, yes, the chicken guy, the head of Perdue Chicken had to go see the mob caused they squeezed his ass thin cause he didnt want to pay taxes and follow their rules.This isnt hearsay this is from Perdue himself.

Thats influence. If Big Meech owned turf, Trump could get the police department to clean them nikkas off the block to get his hotel built and not even acknowledge them. Let Trump had tried that shyt with the mob, he wouldve been found with his tongue cut out his mouth on fire in a dumpster somethere.

Idk what are brehs even arguing. What the mexicans are more violent? They live in damn near 3rd world conditions. The mob live in the most developed nation in the world and murdering people making millions for damn near a century with near impunity.

Sammy told a story:

After being aquitted several times on charges, Gotti was called the Teflon Don. FBI had wired his HQ, and finally moved on him. 3 FBI agents came to his house with the arrest warrant, at the time Gotti was meeting with 27 high ranking made men of the family. They show him the warrent tell them Gotti and Gravano are under arrest, John Gotti did something funny, he says, "OK, but we're not doing cuffs, we're not doing arrest we're not doing nothing. Im gonna have a cup of coffee, Sammy, call Tommy from the back we're going to have a cup of coffee." Sammy said the FBI agents were complete gentlemen about it, FBI agents just stood there while they had coffee, when they were done, they did what they had to do. Mind you this was in like 1992. Was no cell phone or IG to play on while you wait. You were probably twiddling your thumbs kicking bottles around while you waited:russ:

And yet they can't do this no more...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:mindblown:

most the movies are based on true stories... the other half are knock offs of true stories

act like the mob hasn't operated in this country since the beginning of the 1900s brehs

act like the commission didn't have a 50-60 year run brehs

act like this isn't a internationally connected criminal organization brehs

act like they still ain't making millions upon millions in illegal money daily brehs

act like they didn't invent las vegas and still run shyt there behind the scenes today brehs

what exactly is their rating anyway to be over rated :lupe:

The Mafia has been kicked out of LV by the FBI a long time ago....

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's still NYC. Then Philly/Jersey etc then everywhere else. They cleaned up alot but it's still active. Unions etc. There are "bosses" everywhere else like RHode Island and even New Orleans, Chicago etc but it all still runs out of NYC and the tri-state. Not sure what ducktales are being spread thru this thread but yeah...................

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I see folks saying BMF had more sway than the mafia? LMAO!!!!

Luciano put in place things in the 40's that they still eat off of today. That international trafficking concentrated to black community and well to do whites is ALL him. He opened up South America via Cuba all the way back then and set up numerous pipelines. Research 1st then type. LOL Just because BMF had a billboard don't think they controlled anything. They were all part of a pipeline. They not manufacturing shyt. The Mexicans do their dirt too but nobody is getting it more than the US Gov't. That's the biggest MOB.

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
and theres a reason the feds still got a hard on for joey merlino. He must got some rats in his circle and the feds are scrambling around. He got 4 months for meeting with a mob associate....ironically, the person he met, John Ciangalini, fukking SHOT and KILLED his own brother Michael Ciangalini AND joey merlino himself back in the 90's. There has to be big money involved to go sit down with the nikka that shot you your ass and killed your mans back in the day

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yup.

When Merlino finishes this 4 month skid at FCI Miami, he's practically allowed to move how he wants from then on. Only problem is the FEDS and other agencies are trying to build another case against him as we speak, dealing with his income/lifestyle for the past 3 years.

Then you got everybody on edge with Anthony Nicodemo facing this murder trial for the hit on DiPietro. You think Nicodemo will flip? If not, i dont see him beating trial. Then again its always a possability, crazier things have happened in past open and shut murder cases. If Nicodemo flips it will be the official end of the South Philly LCN as we know it. They're already running thin.

I follow this shyt closely since im from the area and grew up with a lot of italians. This is real life Sopranos shyt right here.

Yeah I know a lot of Italians in south philly from my old job my ole Rocco n them. The mob still going they just low right now in the cut left that drug shyt alone. If they get strong in Philly again shyt will change the city landscape completely. Oh boy.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yup.

When Merlino finishes this 4 month skid at FCI Miami, he's practically allowed to move how he wants from then on. Only problem is the FEDS and other agencies are trying to build another case against him as we speak, dealing with his income/lifestyle for the past 3 years.

Then you got everybody on edge with Anthony Nicodemo facing this murder trial for the hit on DiPietro. You think Nicodemo will flip? If not, i dont see him beating trial. Then again its always a possability, crazier things have happened in past open and shut murder cases. If Nicodemo flips it will be the official end of the South Philly LCN as we know it. They're already running thin.

I follow this shyt closely since im from the area and grew up with a lot of italians. This is real life Sopranos shyt right here.

You gotta remember also the Asians picked up in Philly since the mob was last fully in power it will be some wars going on. Drug game is dried in the city too too many corner boys when the mob was strong as were the Blacks I just want to see how this will work.

Joey was a different Italian breed because he dealt with Blacks and hung with blacks more than any other Italian boss I have ever read about.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Lol at guys saying the eyetalians ain't shyt.

can't compare them to mexicans, triads, yakuza because they aren't in the USA. Third world criminality is easier than first world brehs. If you want to compare with the mexicans, then compare them with the sicilian or mainland italian mobs.

Mexican mafia blows them out the water as well.

And Italy isn't the third world.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
the mob ate off them oxy and roxy scripts from the doctors in nyc/nj. I know numerous people making mutiple thousands off a single doctor visit, and they got like 20-30 people going for them a month. Money like that > what they was doing

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
You gotta remember also the Asians picked up in Philly since the mob was last fully in power it will be some wars going on. Drug game is dried in the city too too many corner boys when the mob was strong as were the Blacks I just want to see how this will work.

Joey was a different Italian breed because he dealt with Blacks and hung with blacks more than any other Italian boss I have ever read about.

Yeah them big head real deal chinese buls form chinatown got theyre own shyt poppin. They use to be deep in that pool hall on Delaware ave. You can tell the difference between them and the squares they all wear white t's and dont fukk with nikkas like that.

I remember when Joey was fukkin with RAM

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
the mob ate off them oxy and roxy scripts from the doctors in nyc/nj. I know numerous people making mutiple thousands off a single doctor visit, and they got like 20-30 people going for them a month. Money like that > what they was doing

Philly Ny Nj also has them Unions which they been eating off for decades in the cities. Philly is finally growing and has a lot oF outside real estate developers overriding the unions here.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah them big head chinese buls form chinatown got theyre own shyt poppin. They use to be deep in that pool hall on Delaware ave. You can tell the difference between them and the squares they dont fukk with nikkas like that.

They be in the county's too especially Delaware county. I went to this karokee shyt with wifey for her Asian girlfriend and them dudes was mad in there cool as shyt but every single one had benzs etc... They was cool to me though treated me like family bought me everything at the bar. They into them drugs heavy but they discreet with it and they also in Northern Liberties shyt every known hustler making money in the city lives there

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
They be in the county's too especially Delaware county. I went to this karokee shyt with wifey for her Asian girlfriend and them dudes was mad in there cool as shyt but every single one had benzs etc... They was cool to me though treated me like family bought me everything at the bar. They into them drugs heavy but they discreet with it and they also in Northern Liberties shyt every known hustler making money in the city lives there

The Piazza where white girl Ryan got murked