The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know why they couldn't use "all that power" to translate into something more tangible.....

one word: RACISM :shaq2:

"When NICCAS get POLITICAL and start to MANEUVER..they give you a 100 years..man they did it to HOOVER" - 50 CENT

as long as Hoover was wrecking havoc in chicago as the "gangsta disciples" it was fine..but once he transformed it into a political movement based on his project 21 vote agenda.....then it became a problem :manny: to even big time caucasians like Bill Clinton

'The Gangsta Disciples are the most organized gang ever!"- Bill Clinton

He should know considering all the "work" Hoover put in for him while Bill Clinton was governer of Arkansas..and GD's was being used all over little rock and the midwest as "mules"..... :whistle: (see MENA CONTREVERSY)

So Bill just like most ELITE WHITES had to distance himself from the "dark dirt" of his past ...so as a President he had to DENOUCE and HOOVER and make sure he NEVER GETS OUT and taints what little legacy clinton had.

My uncle who touched down from prison after a 15 year bid said it best..

"i did it big..but to be honest nephew..i did it big..because some big time crakka cosigned me to do it big...ain't no n1gga can do it big unless he gets that cosign whether it's political or from the private sector (bizness)...once that pass gets revoked and it will cause that's how they do niccas..then it's a wrap..cause your irrelevent..ain't NO SOPRANO stories for a nicca....no such thing as legitimiacy that's for them movies and rap songs..."

ironically Big Meech said the same thing..... "once i started to legitimize the family (bmf) that's when i was on the radar.."

anybody can look at that SMACK DVD where he is a "guest of honor" at Mayor Diaz office in MIAMI and see the "cosign"...

sadly that didn't take place...

Meech wouldn't be able to do what Tommy Mottola and many other WHITE BUSINESSMEN with "CRIMINAL PASTS AND AFFILIATIONS" were able to do.....

same with Harry O the REAL OWNER of DEATH ROW and RAP A LOT records................

Jeff Fort with the Black P Stone nation...which became political by transforming into the El Rukyn movement...

hell even Jimmy Henchmen ...really didn't become a target for the feds until he started throwing his support behind President Martell of Haiti during his campaign:

rosemondmartelly.jpg

and i can tell u COUNTLESS story about the "guy" in my avatar.....dude had the backing of the American REPUBLICAN PARTY even though he was a jamaican national and didn't set foot into this nation until OBAMA sent the witch hunt to reel him in.............

get the picture??

Great post.

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
Lol at this thread. People are still comparing the bloods and crips to real structured organized crime mobs with political and international ties. Step outside for once. Lol. The real organized mobs look at the bloods and crips as jokes. There the "little guys" that run errands. And I'm not even speaking about the Italian mob, it's goes all the way to china and Japan. To European mobs. To African mobs. Bloods and crips are childish man.

Btw, in Jersey the mob is alive and well. All the way up to politicians. Lol.
When I see what they are doing with the tolls on the Turnpike and the Port Authorities antics I can't help but think mafia. And those higher up don't go to jail for the most part, it's the low level street guys. Do you think Chris Christie has a mafia agenda?

Here in NY, they have no power anymore. All they have done over the last 2 decades is sell each other out. Adding to that Giuliani & Bloomberg snuffed them out.....

From what I see, its the Russians and Albanians who have replaced them....

Even though Rudy Giuliani went after the mafia his family was in it. I think Matt Damon's role in that movie The Departed may be about Giuliani. I always wonder how he helped some mafia while prosecuting others.
Rudy Giuliani Loves, Hates & Is The Mafia

by Ken Layne

'A second plane has hit the tower, America is under attack' - WonketteHis cousins, uncle and even his own father were all mafioso, which maybe explains why the self-hating Giuliani dedicated so much of his professional life to crushing the Family Business by prosecuting such beloved mob figures as “Fat Tony” Salerno. At the same time, his perverse obsession with dressing up as fictional characters (usually women) means he also loves acting like characters from fictional mob movies such as “The Godfather.” But enough about Rudy’s 1,700 mental problems; let’s review his own family’s life of crime:

* “Uncle Leo D’Avanzo ran a loan-sharking and gambling operation out of a Brooklyn bar, and used [Rudy's] father Harold as muscle to collect unpaid debts.”
* Harold Giuliani used a baseball bat when working as an “enforcer.”
* Harold Giuliani even served 18 months at Sing Sing Prison for robbing an innocent milkman, at gunpoint.
* Uncle Leo and Harold were even in a Puzo-esque shootout in Brooklyn, in the ’60s.
* This had something to do with one of their mafia loan-shark businesses.
* Cousin Lewis D’Avanzo ran some major car-theft ring.
* Lewis “went to school with Giuliani and attended the mayor’s first wedding.”
* Also, according to the FBI, Lewis “was involved in several murders.”
* Lewis “was killed in Brooklyn by FBI agents in 1977 when he tried to run down an agent who had stopped him on a warrant for transporting 100 stolen luxury cars.”
* Giuliani’s BFF, Bernard Kerik, is a mobster. Rudy loves Bernie so much that Bernie almost became the Secretary of Homeland Security — an actual mobster running DHS! Instead, we have boring corporate mobsters running DHS and every other department of the Government. Vote Rudy, and he will install comical mafioso in all the neo-con positions.
* He loves the Godfather movies so much — but probably not the third one, because he may be a sociopath but he’s not an idiot — that he always imitates Don Corleone, even when doing campaign speeches.
* All of his campaign chairmen run huge cocaine operations.
Rudy Giuliani Loves, Hates & Is The Mafia

Keep up, im talking the american mafia not no global shyt.

Ok, then show us how the gangs you mentioned are more powerful than the American mafia. :duck: Use your own sources to show them bringing in that type of money they said the mafia is making. You insist on keeping that argument going, now prove it.

emoney

custom user title
Daps

renee graziano of mob wives says there's no real mobsters left that will put in that work.

Last edited by a moderator:

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
can you elaborate?

Here's how the state works.
Welcome to Flickr!
"Majority of us think India is very corrupt democracy but that's not the case. You may be right that there is too much corruption in India still all the states in India are less corrupt than the state of New Jersey in America . Most disgusting is NJ is legally corrupt and legally racially segregated under Unionized Rulers posing as Politicians, Bureaucrats, Judges, Law Enforcement, Religious, Media and Business Leaders. They call NJ style governance Home Rule which in my opinion is nothing but a Gang Rule for An Employment Scheme for the Unionized Gang Members, their friends and Relatives. In Indian context it can be called Netaji Rojgar Yojna."

Sound familiar?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welcome to Flickr!
"Majority of us think India is very corrupt democracy but that's not the case. You may be right that there is too much corruption in India still all the states in India are less corrupt than the state of New Jersey in America . Most disgusting is NJ is legally corrupt and legally racially segregated under Unionized Rulers posing as Politicians, Bureaucrats, Judges, Law Enforcement, Religious, Media and Business Leaders. They call NJ style governance Home Rule which in my opinion is nothing but a Gang Rule for An Employment Scheme for the Unionized Gang Members, their friends and Relatives. In Indian context it can be called Netaji Rojgar Yojna."

Sound familiar?

Btw... Off topic, but Philadelphia is VERY corrupt too and the Mafia is VERY much alive and well.... This is why when people make comments about MAFIA's of all nationalities being "flabby and sick" I laugh. You can't compare petty street gangs to real established and organized crime. There are black organized crime organizations but to list the bloods and crips is comical

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Welcome to Flickr!

Sound familiar?

:whew: Its crazy being alive right now seeing the world we live in getting decoded by people other then black people and people who get labeled conspiracy theorists.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's about caking on the low. Online gambling sites and shell companies in different jurisdictions to stop alphabet agencies dead in their tracks. This ain't nothing new brehs. They have evolved with technology.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
i read the cia part and the red and stopped.

illuminAti!:HALL:

and those beamers with those guineas aint all doctors. you lack understanding friend. come to the island sometime and see why raekwon the g.o.d. wants to be italian so bad.

Im looking for an Italian mobster flick, sh1t took place in Sicily

forgot the name of it

:yeshrug: