The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So that's on him. I feel bad for him as I would have made sure that I had a contract ready just in case.

When dealing with the body the wrong move or landing can fukk you up.

Don't doubt that the doctors KD and IT consululted on the side were wrong, but anything can happen.

In the case of IT, I don’t think it’s necessarily a case of doctors being wrong. Once the extent of his hip injury revealed he was told he needed to get the surgery. But he didn’t want to because he felt he wouldn’t be able to get a max deal if he was sidelined.

But regardless his situation is different from Rob’s, all they have in common is playing for the Celtics. It’s a lazy comparison

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Rob just signed an extension and is 4 years away from being a free agent, he’s not exactly playing for a contract right now.

And the point is y’all let KD go back out there when we all knew it was rushed and he ended up missing a year of his career and still has nagging injuries since so spare me that holier than thou shyt.

We didn’t let KD do nothing he ain’t want to do stop it.. It was all his decision even when we were monitoring his injury from the second round against Houston.. he didn’t play from game 3 and didn’t come back u til game 4 of the finals

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Warriors got a lucky draw tonight
They need to finish it off tonight because a Foster game 7 gonna have everyone in foul trouble at home